276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Smooth Sea Never Made A Skilled Sailor: Inspirational Personal Goals Book Reminding You of Life's Challenges. Persevering Through These Ups & Downs ... Enabling Us To Reach our Ultimate Goals.

£3.595£7.19Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This quote may seem simplistic at first, but when applied to the current challenges any of us have in life it can give a profound amount of comfort. I quit college and returned to live with my parents. I changed my therapist. She was blaming herself because she thought she should have seen it coming. I don’t have the slightest amount of anger or resentment toward her. I don’t think it is possible for her to see what I have planned, since I decided not to share my inner thoughts and feelings with her from the very beginning of my therapy. I see now that it was a mistake, but I learned a huge deal out of it.

I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.” Go into any UK excessive road trend store or on-line retailer and you will see pretend fur everywhere; coats, sweaters and accessories, it could seem like real fur, it could be bright colours. It is a must have fashion development for winter 2018. Fake fur because it says within the name is faux; it’s made out of petroleum based mostly merchandise similar to plastic. A topic that’s a scorching matter in fact everyone is talking concerning the overuse of plastic and the issues it’s causing in our environment and our planet, so why not pretend fur? During the second year, I was not attending any class at all; I was not answering any calls from my parents or anyone in particular. That’s when the first suicidal thoughts appeared. I did not see a way out of this dark cloud. I did not think it was possible to heal and leave all that behind. To me, the only solution was to leave the world. Let's look at the quote again ... "A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor." What does this even mean? If you are out at sea and the water is calm and flat (it's a beautiful sight!) you can really feel the peace, the vast ocean of life before you. The sun is out and shining, it's tranquil and harmonious, and no real need for great skill. You can just sail through and bask in all its glory.

6. "I love boobies" bracelets

Maybe for a moment or even for a little while, but we will eventually come to the conclusion that something isn’t quite right or get an eerie feeling that something is missing. Growth and Adventure. To meditate is to sail a course, to navigate, among problems many of which we are in the process of clearing up.” ― Jose Ortega y Gasset It’s wild how fast 2020 went from the old sense of normalcy to complete confusion and uncertainty. No one would have predicted a year that could have the potential to completely wipe out the connection between those you’re closest to. If your wedding celebration was abruptly interrupted by this year’s events, you were most likely feeling a mix of frustration, overwhelm, sadness, and worry.

What about the Apostle Paul when he described his dangers, test, and trials in II Corinthians 11:24-30 (NLT) He starts off with the 49 lashes he received 5 times and goes on to list others.Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than those you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor.” ― Mark Twain Lord Buddha’s*** meditation was disturbed by a lady who was wailing. She was carrying her son in her arms who had died in infancy. The lady was persistent in her pleading to have an audience with the Lord Buddha, but the Lord’s disciples were not allowing her to move past them. They were also not at fault as they did not want to disturb Lord Buddha from his ‘ dhyan’. However, that was of no avail and the rumblings, shouting etc. did break the meditative trance of Lord Buddha. He looked at the woman with the gaze, which was serene, peaceful & divine. The look was so calming that for a moment, even the woman forgot all her miseries, pain only to wonder for that moment as to why she was there. She shook herself out of the spell & shouted ‘Lord’ please listen to my request, I am distressed. As human beings, we are all on a quest for purpose, meaning and direction in our lives. Our journey is often filled with twists and turns, unexpected detours, and moments of uncertainty. It can be easy to feel lost or adrift when we encounter rough waters in our personal or professional lives. When the sea is calm and we’re sitting still, we’re not moving or growing in life, but simply existing in it. If we’re honest enough with ourselves to ask the question of why we’re here, we’ll soon come to the realisation that it’s not for the easy life that we’d hoped for or had been promised by others. We begin to see that it’s not the calm sea we crave all the time, so what are we really looking for? Why We Experience Stormy Times at Sea In the same analogy I feel failure & death are same with one stark difference. The similarity between two is that there would not be any single living being on this planet earth who has not faced failure -big or small. The difference however is that after death -life of the body ceases butwhen one fails or falls down then this failure offers one & only one choice to all that differentiates the living being from being dead – It is “ TO GET UP AGAIN EVERYTIME WHEN YOU ARE DOWN”. Thus, it is a moral obligation for all us who fall to get up again.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment