276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Barry M Cosmetics Matte Me Up Liquid Lip Kit, Hun

£6.25£12.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In 3 gorgeous, statement shades, its non-drying, ultra-long wearing formula is easy to apply and will leave lips with a gorgeously bold finish. These are supposedly a dupe of the Kylie Jenner lip kits, which I have to admit I’ve not tried purely due to the fact I know that some people have said that they have had trouble with customs charges. I do feel that the lip liner is a must, thought the liquid lipstick is good, it does feather at the edges so the liner is essential to prevent bleeding with this. Lip Paint: Isododecane, Nylon-12, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Aroma, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral, CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 15850, CI 77499, CI 77491. Runway Rose is, as it sounds a rosy pink shade and very much a ‘your lips but better’ type of colour that looks pretty natural.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The Barry M name soon became a cult name in the field of colour cosmetics and in those days if you were a new romantic, punk or gothic the chances are you would have been using Barry M to make your statement!I did of course worry that this wouldn’t be easy to reapply but alas it was fine and didn’t look any different afterwards, which I was very happy about. I went to London last month (I live in France so it’s kind of impossible to find Barry M over here except over the Internet) and I found these in a Superdrug… OMG. The liquid lipstick has a doe foot applicator which is soft and although a little fluffy looking it is easy to create a nice defined line with it. Since our foundation in 1982, Barry M has never tested our finished products or ingredients on animals or engaged another company to do so on our behalf.

If you would like to get hold of me for anything at all, whether that be to talk about fashion, beauty, music, films or if you're a company and would like to get in touch via a DM on my Twitter or Instagram accounts.Ich habe sehr lange nach einem matten Lippenstift gesucht, der nicht bereits nach zwei Stunden verflogen ist und bin hier endlich fündig geworden. It doesn’t glide onto the lips and does have a bit of drag but I think that’s good, it’s this slight dryness that allows it to stay on the lips and it’s not so dry as some other lip liners I’ve tried.

I found that Runway lasted really well, at least 8 hours or so with eating and drinking before I felt the colour was slightly faded just towards the inside of my lips.You can follow all of this information on parcels journey through the tracking information provided. For hygiene reasons, we cannot offer refunds on sex toys, fashion face masks, cosmetics, pierced jewellery, swimwear or lingerie, if the seal has been broken or is no longer in place. Find your festival favourites from fedora hats and floral crowns to bumbags and body glitter, play up your partywear with a pop of pastel nail polish and make a statement in oversized sunglasses.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment