276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Men’s Belt Jaguar Genuine Leather Ratchet Dress Belt With Automatic Buckle, 1.5'' (38mm) Wide, Enclosed in an Elegant Gift Box

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Struggling to find any information at all on belt/chain(?) replacement intervals / cost for XFR. Anyone had this done? Cost? Jaguar Owners Club have a stand at this years Simply Jaguar event at the National Motor Museum at Beaulieu, Hampshire on Sunday 26th June 2023

XF 3.0D Timing Belt | XF Forum XF 3.0D Timing Belt | XF Forum

I'm convinced the (3-litre V6 diesel) engine sounds a little bit smoother now (always felt good, still does), but that must be placebo effect, surely? Replacing the timing belt is just avoiding a problem in the future, isn't it? Also on another forum someone mentioned the water pump is electric on the 2014 sportbrake is this correct ?VINTAGE 80s Leopard Cheetah Print 3D Gold Brass Animal Sculptures Jungle SAFARI Unique Avant Garde Hip Unique Large Belt Size S M Participant prices are only valid if arriving in a Jaguar and taking part in the rally. They are not valid for those arriving on foot. Cowhide Hair-on Leather Belts - Unisex Real Leather Belts - Genuine Cow Hair Leather Belts - 100% Natural Cowhide Fur Leather Unisex Belts Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Furthermore, failure of the SC belt is not a catastrophic event. The supercharger just stops boosting. I'm not sure if the Jaguar belt drives more than just the supercharger but if so then failure would stop the drive to other ancillaries which might be inconvenient.

Jaguar Servicing | MOT Online | Jaguar UK Jaguar Servicing | MOT Online | Jaguar UK

The most substantial part of your bill will generally be labour costs. Changing a cambelt is relatively complicated and can take a long time to carry out. Accessibility to the engine is a deciding factor in this case, especially in newer cars, where the engine components are likely to be found installed very tightly together. This will therefore increase the length of time required to carry out the replacement work by a number of hours. How much does a timing belt cost? Over time, Jaguar has improved the tensioners, but it is still where most of the problems start. Which is good because it usually gives you plenty of advance warning before things go really bang!

I have been told by a dealer (not a jaguar dealer) that the xf has a cam chain rather than a belt. I recently had my s type belt changed so that when I sell it that's been done. I don't know anyone who changes timing chains on Jaguar V8s proactively. The Jaguar V8 timing chains are not prone to sudden failures. When they start needing attention a) you will hear them, as they start to get quite noisy, b) it is usually the tensioners that need attention, not the chain per se. I thought the fuel pump belt was much later on as many on other Jag groups keep saying this. But when I look at the schedule it's right there with the cam belt? I never got mine done though as it's another two hours to get to and like Jay says it won't do any damage.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment