276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Maxi-Cosi Pebble Plus Baby Car Seat Group 0+, ISOFIX Car Seat, i-Size, 0-12 m, 0-13 kg, 45-75 cm, Nomad Black

£59.995£119.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Audible and visual indicators on the base confirm correct fit and minimise the risk of wrong installation. To ensure your baby’s safety and comfort, the Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 has ClimaFlow to help regulate your baby’s temperature and G-CELL Side Impact Technology keeps your baby protected from the forces of a side-on collision. However, this will depend on whether your local recycling centre has facilities to separate hard or rigid plastics from other materials. It's worth calling the local recycling tip to see if it offers this service, otherwise it may have to go into landfill.

Easiest and most natural way to adjust the carrying handle from driving position into installation position. Read our full Maxi-Cosi Morion review to see if it impressed in our front and side-impact crash tests. Looking for maximum comfort, convenience & safe travels, from day one? Discover the Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360. The Pebble 360 can be used from birth up to approx. 15 months. It rotates super-smoothly and easily on the FamilyFix 360 base (sold separately) and can be turned around using only one hand. Maxi-Cosi is a popular brand with parents, and many of its models can be used with pushchairs to create a travel system. They can even be used with other brands of pushchair, so long as you have the Maxi-Cosi car seat adaptors. Can I recycle a Maxi-Cosi car seat?This is an extended rear-facing car seat that can be used from birth (with the Comfy Baby-Hugg Inlay, sold separately) until your child is four years old (or 105cm). Complies with the latest i-Size safety standard (R129/03), which now also includes belted installation Easy adjustment of safety harness and headrest height to provide the best fit for your growing baby.

As part of the 360 Pro Family, the Pebble 360 Pro can be used from birth up to 15 months. It is compatible with the FamilyFix 360 Pro base (sold separately).

Change the language

The ergonomic carrying handle makes it easy for you to carry your baby wherever you go. So right from day one, the Pebble 360 provides you and your baby with the maximum comfort, i-Size safety and convenience. Does your car seat cover need a bit of freshening up? Wipe it down with a damp cloth, or put it in the washing machine up to 30°C. EcoCare fabrics are produced without the use of hazardous chemicals, meaning that babies' skin is not exposed to any potential risks.

Special ClimaFlow panels, breathable foam and fabrics encourage comfortable air circulation to ensure your child is always at the right temperature.Pebble 360 Pro is TUV aircraft approved, which means it is allowed to travel with your baby by airplane, in all recline positions. The FamilyFix 360 base has a smart built-in rotational system that enables the Maxi-Cosi Pebble 360 car seat to be easily rotated using only one hand. This way, putting your little one in a car seat has never been easier. The Pebble 360 complies with the latest i-Size safety standard (R129/03) and is to be used in the rearward-facing position. Follow the steps in our user manual for it to be correctly installed into your car.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment