276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nuxe Sun - Delicious Fragrant Water EDT 100 ml (Pack of 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

GLYCERIN, POLYGLYCERYL-6 STEARATE, ISOPROPYL LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, PHENYLBENZIMIDAZOLE SULFONIC ACID, BENZYL ALCOHOL, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, ARGININE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, POLYGLYCERYL-6 BEHENATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM GLUCONATE, CELLULOSE GUM, INOSITOL, ETHYL FERULATE, CITRIC ACID, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL [N5102/A]. An extract of Rice and Rosemary: offering real cellular protection, this botanical duo contributes to the prevention of premature photo-aging of the skin. Experience the iconic cocktail of 7 precious 100% botanical oils in Huile Prodigieuse® to nourish and repair the face, body and hair in a single step.

Scented Body Mists | Refreshing Fragrance Mists | NUXE

AQUA/WATER, DIBUTYL ADIPATE, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, ALCOHOL DENAT. I use it mainly on my face and hands, it never leaves an oily feel once soaked in and has a wonderful aroma. This SPF30 Sun Spray protects the face and body from the sun’s rays while contributing to respect the marine environment. The shimmering version of Huile Prodigieuse® nourishes, softens and illuminates your hair and skin thanks to its ultra-fine, pearly mineral particles.Its multipurpose dry oil is a cult favourite, rejuvenating your skin and providing long-lasting hydration. Take off to tropical shores with its notes of Coconut and Tiare Flowers, caressed by a sensual wave of Vanilla and Musk.

Huile Prodigieuse® | NUXE Multi-Purpose Dry Oil - Huile Prodigieuse® | NUXE

You can also spray a cloud of perfume and then step into it to envelop your entire body in its fragrance.For the hair, apply a few drops of Huile Prodigieuse® Or to the lengths and ends for beautiful golden highlights.

Fragrant Water NUXE Body Spray, NUXE Body 100ml | Nuxe UK

I had seen this and always been put off by "oil" as I am not a fan of anything oily, greasy or sticky. Inspired by nature, NUXE products are formulated in NUXE’s own natural-origin cosmetics laboratory in Paris and contain the most effective active ingredients for exceptional results. COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE*, MACADAMIA INTEGRIFOLIA SEED OIL*, DICAPRYLYL ETHER*, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE*, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL*, CORYLUS AVELLANA (HAZELNUT) SEED OIL*, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL*, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, CAMELLIA JAPONICA SEED OIL*, TOCOPHEROL*, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL*, BORAGO OFFICINALIS SEED OIL*, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT*, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE*, ASCORBIC ACID*, SOLANUM LYCOPERSICUM (TOMATO) FRUIT EXTRACT*, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL [N2212/B]. Fragrance: a luscious scent with notes of coconut sorbet and Almond Blossom to cloak the body in a delectable veil. Inspired by the light touch of a caress, this fragrant water wraps the skin in a sweet halo and ravishes the senses with its delicate scent featuring notes of coconut sorbet, white flowers and wild vanilla.

Miles better than the any of the gloopy body creams I had used for years, this is a miracle in a bottle - superbly moisturised, supple and subtly perfumed skin and I am not a walking oil slick ! Before using any of our products, please read the ingredient list on the packaging to ensure that the ingredients are suitable for your personal use. Pack advantages: Our innovative ON/OFF pump system makes it possible to remove the plastic caps to help protect the environment: no more risk of losing the cap outdoors!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment