276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Stray (PS4)

£17.495£34.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Gameplay [ edit ] In Stray, the player traverses the environment by leaping across platforms and climbing up obstacles. Stray won Best Sound Design for an Indie Game at the 21st Annual Game Audio Network Guild Awards, [91] and the Gayming Magazine Readers' Award at the Gayming Awards 2023. [92] It led the nominees of the 23rd Game Developers Choice Awards with six nominations (tied with Elden Ring), including Game of the Year, [93] and won Best Debut. [84] It had nine nominations at the 19th British Academy Games Awards, including Best Game, [94] and was nominated for Best Game Writing at the 58th Annual Nebula Awards. [95] The game appeared on multiple publications' year-end lists of 2022, including PCGamesN (2nd), [96] GamesRadar+ (3rd), [97] The Guardian (4th), [98] Time (5th), [99] Empire (7th), [100] Vulture (7th), [101] Digital Trends (8th), [102] GQ (10th), [103] Den of Geek (11th), [104] and The Washington Post. [105] Award a b c d e f g Scullion, Chris (18 July 2022). "Review: Stray is a PlayStation Plus essential". Video Games Chronicle. Gamer Network. Archived from the original on 18 July 2022 . Retrieved 22 July 2022. Winkie, Luke (8 December 2022). "The Best Video Games of 2022". Vulture. New York Media. Archived from the original on 16 December 2022 . Retrieved 27 December 2022. I liked this little bit of fighting we got and the fact that it only exists in these couple of little segments, it felt like it would have been better stretched into the entire game. And that brings me to my other tiny gripe, which is that this game is, really, really short. Now when I talked to the developers, they told me it would take like about eight to 10 hours to fully finish this game. I beat this game in five hours.

a b Flam, Charna (23 March 2023). " God of War Ragnarök Leads Game Audio Network Guild Awards With 14 Wins (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety. Penske Media Corporation. Archived from the original on 24 March 2023 . Retrieved 24 March 2023. When developer BlueTwelve Studios dubbed their cyberpunk adventure game, Stray , they were gesturing towards something deeper than feline wordplay. To “stray” is to get lost, to wander from the path, to find oneself suddenly far away from home. a b c d Price, Renata (20 July 2022). " Stray Is a Cat Adventure Game that Can't Stop Thinking About People". Vice. Vice Media. Archived from the original on 22 July 2022 . Retrieved 22 July 2022. a b c Scullion, Chris (8 June 2022). " Stray is finally challenging video games' obsession with dogs". Video Games Chronicle. Gamer Network. Archived from the original on 9 June 2022 . Retrieved 21 July 2022.

Star Ocean The Second Story R review — Senior slump

a b c d e MacDonald, Keza (19 July 2022). " Stray review – press paws for adorable life as a post-apocalypse pussycat". The Guardian. Archived from the original on 18 July 2022 . Retrieved 22 July 2022. a b c Mermet-Guyenet, Vivien (11 June 2020). " Stray is coming to PS5 from BlueTwelve and Annapurna Interactive". PlayStation Blog. Sony Interactive Entertainment. Archived from the original on 11 June 2020 . Retrieved 14 June 2020. It’s not in English, but you can still kind of convey what’s going on with this sadness. This bleakness there’s this true tapestry. This mosaic that’s being built throughout the game just grows and grows and grows by the end of it. I will admit the ending of this game I had tears in my eyes it is that freaking perfect. I like what they’re trying to do with this and honestly. I’ll straight up say it I want a straight-to already I’m not sure if they’re planning on that or if they’re going to hope this game is a huge success and they make a bigger project next time that’s a little bit longer. Now this game does exist on the PS4, PS5, Xbox, and PC, I played it specifically on the PlayStation 5 because there is a lot of haptic figure stuff that’s going on with these triggers. The way the game generally works is, of course, we are a cute little kitty cat. He doesn’t have a name, I don’t even know if it’s a he or a she. But you’re trying to go through these puzzle-like environments. While you’re exploring you need to try and find a way to constantly progress you’ve fallen into this place called the sealed city. a b Fragen, Jordan (3 January 2023). "The Steam Awards 2022 announces winners". VentureBeat. Archived from the original on 3 January 2023 . Retrieved 4 January 2023.

Arcury, Liz (14 January 2022). "11 most anticipated video games of 2022". The A.V. Club. G/O Media. Archived from the original on 14 January 2022 . Retrieved 22 July 2022. a b c d e Raynor, Kelsey (18 July 2022). " Stray review: A touching tale on the importance of pets, hope, and friendship – set in a purrfect playground". VG247. Gamer Network. Archived from the original on 18 July 2022 . Retrieved 22 July 2022. Like there’s this weird imitation. They’ve already mentioned in a bunch of the trailers and stuff that this is post-apocalyptic. There are no humans left and for some reason. These robots love to roleplay as the humans that seemingly used to live inside this town. They’ll do things like they’ll light scented candles that they admit that they can’t smell. They’ll do things like try and get jobs, even though they confess that there is no currency. They’re just doing it because they assume this is what being alive is about. Stray Game Size – 10 GB (approx.) Making digital more accessible should be the drive, and PS Plus Extra is probably helping with that as it's currently insanely good value if you haven't played some of the games on offer. But more can be done to fully recommend digital as the definitive way to goKiller Cases Season 4 Episode 10 & 11 Spoiler, Release Date, Storylines, Cast, Characters, Trailer & Everything We Know Ivan, Tom (19 July 2022). " Stray has smashed Annapurna's record for concurrent Steam players". Video Games Chronicle. Gamer Network. Archived from the original on 19 July 2022 . Retrieved 22 July 2022. Kamen, Matt (16 December 2022). "The Best Games Of 2022". Empire. Bauer Media Group. Archived from the original on 22 October 2022 . Retrieved 27 December 2022. Barker, Sammy (16 July 2022). "PS5, PS4's Stray Is Helping to Save Cats' Lives". Push Square. Gamer Network. Archived from the original on 16 July 2022 . Retrieved 21 July 2022. a b c d Hughes, William (18 July 2022). " Stray is short, sweet, and a must-play for cat lovers". The A.V. Club. G/O Media. Archived from the original on 18 July 2022 . Retrieved 22 July 2022.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment