276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Berkshire Women's Cozy Tight with Fleece-Lined Leg

£4.61£9.22Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out.

We can’t tell if wool tights are the best option for winter, but they undoubtedly are one of the best options out there. ML1962 Perfect in this current cold spell These tights were recommended to me by my Sister who wears them when walking her dog on cold days. Our plush fleece tights give an illusion of being see-through but are made with a super-light fleece material in the inside that’s so soft and snuggly that you'll feel like you're wearing nothing at all. We wanted a way to incorporated more sexy and stylish looks into this seasons winter fits, and we have done just that!What makes them extra special, however, is that they are actually leggings lined with super soft fleece that actually keeps you warm (!

Match all your favourite winter outfits while staying all warm, cozy, and comfortable without having to freeze!Slip into a pair of these fleece-lined tights that look as sleek as regular sheer tights while keeping you toasty, and watch your confidence soar as your silhouette stays stunningly in shape.

Therefore, it was clear to us from the beginning that we want to sell qualitative products, which also still keep what they promise! Please note that all shipments to the US and Rest of World destinations may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. I also like the fact that they smooth out my Lumpy legs and have a high waist so I can tuck my 4 layers in!The thick tights for women enough stretch hugs your legs without the appearance bunching or sagging. Thousands of people told us that they had never found a pair of tights that fit, were easy to put on, robust enough to last even a day and didn't roll or fall down. Show your love with a gift that not only wraps them in comfort but also elevates their style game throughout winter.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment