276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Callaway Golf Warbird 2021 New Complete Set of Sticks for Men, Graphite Rod (10 Sticks + Bag)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

TaylorMade Distance Plus is a two piece distance golf ball with a 77 compression. This is a perfect fit for the average golfer looking for a fairly priced ball that has strong distance but still maintains a relatively soft greenside feel.

Golf Club Sets | Golf Club Package Sets | American Golf

I'm making this topic a year too late really, but I've just been thinking about my irons lately. I'll explain as briefly as I can. I looked into these before getting the Callaway XR (American Golf price matched and with their double trade in offer it was too good an offer not to) It sported a clean, attractive design that was pleasing to the eye and titillating to our golf senses. The progressive offset couple with the thinner sole make these irons comfortable and playable even in tough lies, easy launching and impressive distances. Wedges Výhodná kombinace kvalitního golfového setu CALLAWAY Warbird na pravou stranu a 3-kolového černého vozíku BIG MAX TI Lite.Our first impression of the Warbird set was similar to our first impression of many Callaway golf club sets and you can tell they haven’t cut any corners with this premium set.

Callaway Warbird Mens Golf Set Right Hand Graphite - Muziker Callaway Warbird Mens Golf Set Right Hand Graphite - Muziker

Golfový set Callaway XR je nabitý technologiemi, které zajišťují dlouhé vzdálenosti, přesnost i odpuštění. The short answer is yes. While they are not the most forgiving irons in this price range, they have key forgiveness features that will flatten the usually steep iron learning curve that plagues beginner players. The Callaway Supersoft is the top selling Callaway ball for amateur players. There are a few things that set this golf ball apart, but one of the features that players love is the long distance that it provides. Distance Seeking Golfers: In the end, this is a distance ball through and through; if you don’t think you get enough distance with your current golf clubs, the Callaway Warbird is the absolute best choice to consider.

That all being said, the Callaway Warbird irons did feel heavy. They have a heavier swing weight than some other entry-level Callaway irons so just be prepared for that before you hit the course. Since the Callaway Warbird golf club set is somewhat old, there aren’t a lot of options available for it. The Callaway Warbird irons also have expansive sweet spot that produce straighter shots even on low or high face impacts. Are the Callaway Warbird Irons Forgiving?

Callaway Warbird Golf Ball Review [2023] - Skilled Golf Callaway Warbird Golf Ball Review [2023] - Skilled Golf

The set includes a driver (available in 10.5 or 11.5 loft) your choice of a 3 or 5 fairway wood, hybrid, irons 6-SW and a blade style putter. Pros: Thanks to the driver that is included in the set, you will give the ball a longer range even when hitting outside the sweets pot. Fairway woods and hybrids are also equipped with technologies in this set for easier play and better shaping of the ball's trajectory. Their great advantage is the thinner and deeper face of the club head for an even more energetic and dynamic punch.Bear in mind I think they've made multiple versions of 'Warbird' clubs over the years, but my circa 2016 set were these lofts: Gumtree.com Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of CarMoney Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 674094. Gumtree.com Limited is a credit broker, not a lender. Introductions are limited to motor finance, CarMoney Limited will pay us a fixed commission per paid out deal. This makes them more forgiving and brings the CG down nice and low. After just a few strokes with these irons, you will be able to tell why they call them Warbirds. They produce effortless launch. You also get good carry distance with these irons.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment