276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CLARKE STRONGARM TROLLEY JACK 2 TON

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. iv) The Auctioneers may announce or publish any statements made and supplied by the Vendor if they see fit. Machine Mart Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, register number 703528 and acts as a credit broker and not a lender.

Prior to use, the electrical system of such goods must be checked and approved by a qualified electrician for compliance with safely regulations. i) Bidders are required to register for a Purchasers Registration Number before bidding at the Sale. Working - 2T rating - Please make sure all lots are collected by 5pm on sale day (Saturday 26th August). The English lot description is the overriding description and is given the best knowledge of the auctioneer.The Purchaser is responsible for ensuring that they are up to date and aware of the statutory requirements.

Tonne (2,500kg) capacity, the Clarke PT685BD Pallet Truck has been built for daily use in factories and warehouses. Please Note:- Any translation by using Google Translate is not guaranteed as an accurate translation and is for guide purposes only. iv) All lots must be paid for within 5 working days of the conclusion of the Sale period unless alternative arrangements are made prior to the auction ending and have been confirmed by the Auctioneers.i) All persons viewing a Lot do so at their own risk and with notice of the condition of the premises and their contents. i) All Lots whether sold or unsold may not be removed from the Storage Location without a pass or paid invoice for the removal of Lots. i) The Auctioneers shall not be liable for any expense, loss, claim or proceedings in respect of any loss, damage or injury whatsoever to any property real or personal (including any Lots) whether incurred before, during or after the Sale.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment