276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Johnnie Walker Green Label | Blended Scotch Whisky | 43% Vol | 70cl | Enjoy Neat Or In Drinks | Scottish Whisky Made Using Single Malt Whiskies Matured At Least 15 Years | With Gift Box

£18.495£36.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Had a buddy in from Cali yesterday. Thought I had enough JWG in the bottle I had. There was about 1/4-1/3 of a bottle left. Well half way through the night, that bottle was gone. I have a soft spot for JW Green – by far my favourite JW and leading me on towards my love of Talisker and Linkwood distillates and a real eye opener for my early stage of the whisky journey Joliat, Colin (1 April 2015). "Johnny Drama Whisky – Entourage Character Gets His Own Johnnie Walker Blend". Boozist . Retrieved 12 June 2022.

Johnnie Walker Green Label Blended Malt Scotch Whisky Johnnie Walker Green Label Blended Malt Scotch Whisky

My understanding is JW Green is a “vatted Malt’ of just those 4 Distilleries it mentions on the box – and astounding that it’s a 15 year age statement for the price. When they re-released it I recall various news pieces where Diageo categorically stated that the recipe didn’t change but I guess the constituent parts might have. I have tried the older variants of it and do think they’re slightly more complex. The manufacturers of Johnnie Walker whiskey carefully chose the expansive options of Johnnie Walker to provide whiskey lovers options. These bottled spirits are aged exactly to ensure that each expression’s needed flavors come out.Johnnie Walker: The Man Who Walked Around the World". BBH New York. 5 December 2014 . Retrieved 16 December 2017– via Vimeo.

Johnnie Walker Green Label: Then vs Now | Malt - Whisky Reviews Johnnie Walker Green Label: Then vs Now | Malt - Whisky Reviews

Scotch Whisky Brand Champion 2017: Glenfiddich". thespiritsbusiness.com. 11 June 2017 . Retrieved 16 December 2017. The ABV, typically around 40%, is no mere number. It’s a crucial part of the experience, influencing the intensity and the warmth that follows each sip. It’s strong enough to make its presence known but not so overpowering that it mutes the medley of flavors.Johnnie Walker Blue Label". www.tastersguide.com. Archived from the original on 26 December 2018 . Retrieved 16 December 2017. This can stand alongside great peaty whiskies out there ie. various single malt expressions from Ardbeg, Lagavulin, Laphroaig, Talisker, Bowmore and Caol Ila. Mouthfeel became the dividing point where Gold managed to just inch ahead. While both whiskies presented a complexity in texture, Gold Label had a certain silkiness that made it linger pleasantly on the palate. Green Label, though, felt slightly thinner in comparison, not quite delivering the robust experience I expected from its initial aroma. Green Label: First introduced in 1997 as Johnnie Walker Pure Malt 15 Year Old, [19] it was renamed Johnnie Walker Green Label in 2004. Green Label is a blended malt whisky, meaning it is made by mixing single malts with no grain whisky added. [36] All whiskies used are a minimum of 15 years old. [37] [38] [39] Diageo discontinued Green Label globally in 2012 (except for Taiwan, where demand for blended malts is very strong), as part of a reconstruction of the range that saw the introduction of Gold Label Reserve and Platinum Label. The brand was reintroduced in 2016 and is again globally available. [40] Johnnie Walker whisky to be sold in paper bottles". BBC News. 13 July 2020 . Retrieved 16 September 2020.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment