276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Five Nights at Freddy’s – Survive 'til 6AM Funko Board Game Survival Focused Solo Or 2 Players Game Mode Light Strategy Board Game For Children And Adults (Ages 13+) 51761

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sometimes, you can interact with Poppi's bomb even when Sammy is in the office. Sometimes you can't. No idea if this is intended or not. Likewise, you can very easily get screwed if both Sammy and the bomb are in the office at the same time and you can't interact with it. As for lore, well, I can kind of see an obvious connection from obssession to this character from the games. I'll let you all figure it out. Gotcha, we will be running in some balancing changes soon. We do have an assist mode coming in the near futurethat will allow people who only want to experience the story (and the lewds), without all the spicy gameplay!

The sanity system, I suppose, is now just supposed to make your breathing the only thing you can hear? Well, I've been playing the new demo, and I've been enjoying it so far. Currently on Night 4. Glad that I've been supporting it on SubStar as well. However, I have encountered some bugs and have some gripes:

I personally find the pacing at Night 2 a bit too "Hectic" where everything kind of fall down on you. I try to get the hang on the new mechanic like how to turn the Valve and the Light Switch. But the problem is that during solving these mini puzzle, have to deal with Poppi sending me a bomb, Sammy sudden turning up and distracting me and meanwhile I am losing sanity. I wish the pacing for Night 2 could "slow a little bit" just so that I can get the hang on the mechanic with the puzzle, maybe then in Night 3 and Night 4 start to increase the pace of the game. Sorta like the old 0.75 version where the pacing feels a bit natural during the 5 night You thought it was a miracle that you landed a job at██████. Boarding, food, and all the██████ you could ever███. It was just too good to be true! The girls are wearing more and more with each major change. While I like the physics more on the girls now, I liked their first designs more. Twister is a classic party game that’s perfect for playing while drunk. This game is all about trying to stay on your feet, and it can be a lot of fun to see who can win the game first. Board Games You Can Play Long Distance

If you’re looking for a board game that’s a bit more challenging, then Scrabble may be the perfect option. This game is all about using your vocabulary skills to create the most words possible.resolución media: 165 fps (bajan a 135-140 en los pacillos al lado del cuarto principal cuando se da ese efecto de el pantalla con interferencia)temperatura que rondan 70c a 72c con una utilización de la gpu de 68%-74% i say that its fun but it does have a difficulty to it which is not bad at all!, i had fun playing it and i can't wait for more!. Battleship is a classic naval strategy game that’s perfect for playing while drunk. This game is all about trying to sink your opponent’s ships, and it can be a lot of fun to see who can win the game first. If you can anticipate what your opponents are going to do, you can plan your own moves accordingly and improve your chances of winning. nota: talvez este dato sea de importancia, no se si se deba a un bug o algo del tipo. pero cuando el juego esta en funcionamiento luego de 30 minutos,comienza progresivamente a perder fps (también esto quiere decir que usa menos gpu por lo menos creo que note eso en bajo donde el máximo pasaba de 165) pasando en caso de jugar a 165 a 35-40 fps luego de un tiempo independiente de la resolución, si regreso al lobby los fps suben al máximo de nuevo pero en juego la única manera de recupéralos es cerrando el juego para luego inicialó de nuevo.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment