276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Marvel Studios Avengers: Endgame [DVD] [2019]

£1.445£2.89Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

At the cost of Iron Man’s life, they finally defeat Thanos and save both Earth and the wider Universe. The biggest story with the sheer amount of characters involved would of course require longer to play out and this is no different here so strap in for just over three hours of pure epic action as the Avengers make one final stand to bring back all those who were snapped away five years ago and face off against the mad Titan one last time. We also sell a wide range of refurbished Mobile Phones and Tech from major brands like Apple, Samsung, Sony, Microsoft and much more. Chris Evans, Mark Rufallo, Chris Hemsworth, Scarlett Johannson, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Paul Rudd, Brie Larson, Bradley Cooper, Zoe Saldana, Karen Gillan, Josh Brolin, Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Holland, Chadwick Boseman, Evangeline Lilly, Tessa Thompson, Elizabeth Olsen, Tom Hiddleston, Sebastian Stan, Danai Gurira, Benedict Wong, Anthony Russo, Joe Russo, Robert Downey Jr.

With all the pieces on the board, Thanos (known infamously as the Mad Titan) was ready to make his move in Avengers: Infinity War. Earth’s Mightiest Heroes track the Mad Titan down and execute him after discovering he had destroyed the stones (making the dusting irreversible). Certain items can take longer to source than the estimated week, particularly during busy trading periods and may take longer to arrive at our warehouse. As I am no longer able to go to the cinema to watch the films as I once did, I have been looking forward to this one, especially after the brilliant Infinity Wars.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. There are a few things I would have liked to be different in Endgame but cannot say as this is a Non-spoiler review but nonetheless, it is a very good film and a worthy conclusion to the Infinity Saga which has been hinted since the beginning of the the MCU. Contributors: Anthony Russo, Joe Russo, Kevin Feige, Christopher Markus, Stephen McFeely, Alan Silvestri, Trent Opaloch, Robert Downey Jr.

Robert Downey Jr, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Evans and Brie Larson reprise their roles as the Marvel superheroes in this action sequel directed by Anthony and Joe Russo. Even More Details: DVD 9|Language(s): English, Hungarian|Hard of Hearing Subtitles: English|Subtitles: Greek, Hungarian|Interactive Menu|Screen ratio 1:2. Extras: DVD 9, Language(s): English, Hungarian, Hard of Hearing Subtitles: English, Subtitles: Greek, Hungarian, Interactive Menu, Screen ratio 1:2. Avengers: Endgame follows directly on the tail end of the shocking events of Avengers: Infinity War. Playback Region 2: Please note that all of our DVDs are region 2 and will not work outside of Europe unless you have a multi-region or compatible DVD player.Here you will find the blockbuster superhero film presented in multiple different formats, including Zavvi exclusive limited edition steelbooks. I was a comic fan before the MCU, I grew up with these charters as a child/teenager and it's been a privilege to see them bout to the big screen in full. I'm not going to bother reviewing the movie as there are other places that you can find that around the internet.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment