276°
Posted 20 hours ago

OSCAR DE LA RENTA Bella Rosa for Women - 3.4 oz EDP Spray, 100.6 ml (Pack of 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You can feel like you’re lost on a tropical island on your date, taking him to another valley where dreams unfold Sugary, sweet, and innocent is the way to go if you intend to be a good girl (let’s pretend we’re good girls on dates) Live in love New York was a 2019 limited edition. Imagine painting the town red as a Gen Z trend-setter with soft florals blended with powdery accents and a citrus-infused heart. The perfume dries down to a musky, natural element before reaching a sweet, woody finale.

Oscar is the firstborn of the brand’s perfume collections, launched in 1977. It smells like you’re venturing into a classical space where florals and aromatics intertwine before you enter the heart, where warm ambers and sweet woody accents rise. It ends with a spicy and balsamic finale. Gardenia perfumes are about smelling like a sensually alluring field of flowers (they match Oscar’s level and creativity of floral notes) P.S.: на La vie est belle ВООБЩЕ не похож :)) кто умудрился добавить ?:) я конечно, понимаю, что у всех разные носы и восприятие ароматов… не вводите в заблуждение людей , которые этот аромат хотят заказать вслепую, не имея возможности затестить. Oscar Bella Essense is my secret to raising my mood while teasing my partner’s senses and emotions. The sweetness is a silky kiss against my skin. I keep this perfume for special occasions, and I can just imagine what it will do for you on a date or while you’re out with friends.Bella Blanca was launched in 2018. The bottle is covered in three-dimensional white flowers and decorated with a gold plate. It begins with a daring floral and green note before it explodes into freshness with powdery and musky elements and ends in a sweet, fruity, feminine finale. I think Oscar was profoundly romantic because the collections were distinctly modern yet passionate, luxury-feminine yet sexy. His vulnerability to trying new things inspires me to love his brand. Oscar De La Renta Makes Headlines Rose was launched in 2016, and it’s like a little bottle of pink happiness. The bottle design is also gorgeous! It smells like a gentle invitation to a field of roses and lilies before you enter the peony accent leading to a new type of freshness in the undertones, and it ends with a wooden finale. Oscar Rose could blow your mind if you love flowers and want to express your caring, loving, and romantic sides. Imagine blowing a date’s mind with the same elements.

Oscar Volupté feels inspirational, and not just in the dating game. It could work for you if you think life has everything running against you. A perfume that lasts so many years as a favorite inspires you to keep pushing. Oscar de la Renta is a legend among giants. He was a talented man, and I can only imagine that most of his feminine, couture, perfuming, and beauty inspiration came from one interesting fact about him. He grew up among six sisters as an only son! Oscar De La Renta Perfume Guide: The Sensual Oscars Oscar was a determined romantic who wanted to create beauty in the mundane, and he earned well-deserved admiration for his efforts, which only makes his brand of perfumes even more desirable. Some achievements Oscar accomplished as a perfuming brand include: Is it time to try on new lingerie? If so, let this Oscar de la Renta perfume guide show you which sensual Oscar you should wear to match the sexy undies. I’ll undress each perfume to its notes, essential smell, and the factors that might make it lead to a second date or a failed romance. Oscar by Oscar is a memorable perfume, striking impressionable cords on each evolution. This perfume will excel if you want to make the night unforgettable.Oscar de la Ranta began his own fashion career in 1977, and he had what mattered, a great love for everything romantic and beautiful. Some of Oscar’s fragrances are otherworldly, and just one spritz whisks your mind into the clouds. Volupté was released in 1992, meaning it’s a classic you still find on Fragrance X 29 years later! Almost a retro scent, this gorgeous soft floral start leads into a feminine powdery accent warmed by woody undertones. The floral notes return for an encore before you get a fresh, sweet finale.

I’ll also add an alternative for you to experience them better if you know the other brand. Oscar De La Renta Bella Essence Oscar de la Renta was a Dominican-born American fashion designer who created a blend of European and American luxury to set new elegant clothing and fragrances standards. He completed an international fashion degree at 18 before leaving the Dominican Republic. Volupté Tendre is the 2021 addition to Oscar’s perfumes, and it’s the epiphany of simplicity being absolute. It begins with a delicate dance of citrus whispers before you head into the heart, where iced rose awaits the senses, and the scent ends in a tender but earthy wooden undertone. I want a date to walk away with a constant reminder of my perfume, making him want more. Let’s break each perfume down to the notes, accords, and qualities that make a second date possible. I’ll even tell you why a romantic interest might say nope. Vera Wang perfumes are all about making women feel like brides-to-be while maintaining their independent character (it’s romantic but modern)

Drug Interactions

Answer: Oscar’s perfumes are delicate, pretty, feminine, romantic, and luxurious. His romantic life inspired his scents, and they use many floral, powdery, gentle woody, and sweet undertones. It’s the perfect range for dating women, and it even has tropical and spicy tinctures. Oscar De La Renta Perfume Guide: Final Thoughts Always choose a perfume by the notes and how it smells, but let me show you how various Oscars can help you in your romantic and social pursuits by using the reasons you might go on a second date. Descending Accords: White floral, powdery, floral, citrus, musky, green, woody, amber, sweet, and aromatic

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment