276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BITS4REASONS PROFESSIONAL GRADE L PLATE FOR ALL SURFACES INCLUDING GLASS AND PLASTIC MOULDED BODYWORK USED ON OUR OWN DRIVING SCHOOL CARS - SINGLE PLATE

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

These are the easiest type of plate to attach and remove, they are perfect for learners who practice in their parent’s car. When teaching the Mrs to drive the magnetic ones from Halfords stayed on just fine as long as you made sure the surface was clean and dry. If you've got a Marcus easy-access savings account or cash ISA, you can easily boost your interest rate to 4. And I can't find a definitive answer as to if they need removing if the learner isnt driving - some places say they need to be, others only recommend it.

plate on a curved bumper - Page 1 - PistonHeads Stick on plate on a curved bumper - Page 1 - PistonHeads

Valid learner insurance - as you’re not yet a full licence holder, you will need to have learner insurance before you set off!I'm not going through the insurance (old car - high excess), and due to it being an unusual colour, I don't think I can source a used part. If you don't plan to tow your Jeep and like the looks, the factory steel will save you time and money if the skid is OK. p> -->

Late or missing payments may have serious consequences for you and cause you serious money problems.

L-Plates on an Up with Sports Pack | Up Owners Club L-Plates on an Up with Sports Pack | Up Owners Club

Its stance of putting consumers first is protected and enshrined in the legally-binding MSE Editorial Code. Here’s our guide to help you stay legal and answer questions you may have about displaying L-plates. Worst thing is one of the self tapping screws holding the original plinth on snapped (extremely rusty) well I was taking it off, meaning I'm going to need to drive to work tomorrow morning rocking the barry'd look with my front plate in the windscreen. strong>

To access finance with Payment Assist, you’ll need to have a web enabled device with you at point of purchase. Halfords Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 724263) and acts as a credit intermediary and not a lender, offering credit products provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB (publ).p>

• * Halfords and Halfords couriers deliver Monday to Saturday excluding bank holidays. I gave up in the end and just screwed it directly on the bumper which looks a lot better than the plinth. I stuck one on the bottom of the rear glass of the boot and one on the front bumper between the badge and front light so it was high enough to stand out easily for other drivers. They often sell out early, but can also be heavily discounted later if they don't, so here's a round-up of some of the best I’ve seen.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment