276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BURBERRY Brit for Him Eau de Toilette

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

An important factor to consider here, is just how many options you have available, there are absolutely tons of suppliers and brands offering very similar products in the Bath and Body category. All of these brands fighting to compete with each other is great news for you and us, because they’re always trying their very best to offer the best product on the market and at a competitive price…RESULT! To be honest, I know absolutely nothing comparable, the fragrance has an extremely high recognition value .

The design of the nozzle and the engraving of the name of the scents give it a lush guise. The bottle patterns give it a matte look, making it stand out in the displays. The final design gives it a classy and expensive result. Personal Impressions Mixing these notes creates a luxe and leathery fragrance, a face-turning scent for men. Burberry Brit for Him gives the final touch of a woody-spicy leather scent. Who Would Like It? Product quality is again a very important factor, whether you’re looking for something sturdy in the short-term or a product that is going to provide long-term durability, quality will be a consideration for you. Buying from a brand like Burberry will of course help as they’re so well known for their quality.

Find Burberry Brit for Him Deodorant Stick 75g reviews

My skin projection is good, the initial fresh lasts for about 2 hours, and then it turns woodier and powdery. Longevity is above average, nearly 8 hours—a very thoughtful and well-orchestrated composition for those who appreciate this type of scent. The bottle is in a perfect Burberry style, and the overall scent deserves 8/10. Who would have thought that one would discover such a fragrance in the clearly arranged repertoire of men's fragrances (Rossmann). Brit opens sharp with an accord of Earl Gray bergamot and green cardamom. Then, when I sprayed it on my wrists, I met with a blast of fresh and balsamic notes. It's not dramatically powdery on me, a very pleasing aroma, fresh sweet powder, but with a different sweetness here. I'm not talking about 1 Million, for instance. Indeed, mandarin and freshly cut chilly ginger give a stingy boost to the opening and blend very well with cardamom. Even the green pods do not come too minty or balmy. Instead, they are pretty nutty.

After almost 3 hours I had 2 completely different scents on me On the arm he has got a slightly feminine powdery sweet note. Sporty, casual maybe, but nothing too outstanding. Pleasant enough but underwhelming in the sense that it doesn't evoke any kind of feelings in me. Honestly, this fragrance could suit a man that loathes fragrance.

The powderiness is not bothersome for me, as I don't find it feminine like some reviewers perceive Brit for Men to be. It's masculine but too faint. There's not enough power to make me love it. The scent is relatively strong; however, it may last for a shorter time frame. The perfume may take less than 12 hours before one may need to respray it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment