276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sales Dogs: You Don't Have to be an Attack Dog to Explode Your Income (Rich Dad's Advisors (Paperback))

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Pups have the long spaniel ears and long spaniel tail with a slightly longer nose than a typical Frenchie. But, when I read the book Sales Dogs I began to understand that the answer was not to be found in trying to copy the talents of other salespeople, but to learn how to leverage my own unique mix of talents.

Schnoodle Age: 4 weeks 4 male / 3 female Our beautiful pet Molly gave birth on 28th September to a litter of 7 Scrumptious Snuggley Schnoodles, 3 boys and 4 girls. These stunning pups have really good quality puppies they were born 14/8/23 ready now for there new s the pups have been microchipped had there 1st vaccination fleed wormed to date they are so playful and love there food they may carry the fluffy gene but that's up to the. Dodger is ready to leave with all of her additional kit such as bed, blanket, toys, lead, bowls and food. They will follow a lead like it’s their last meal, but may not care if it’s prime rib or ground beef. The audiobook quickly de-bunks the idea that you have to be an overly aggressive "attack dog" to be successful.Hello my name is amber I am 7 months old I have a beautiful golden coat , uptodate vacs wrm and chipped ,she is not neutered yet ,this female is absolutely stunning to the right home ,well trained and loving ,due to not having the time as things have changed .

I would prefer them to go together, as they have always been together, although I’m willing to rehome separately too. Cockapoo Age: 9 weeks 4 male / 4 female My gorgeous KC registered show cocker spaniel has had a beautiful litter of F1Cockapoo puppies, 1 boy and 2 girls left. Moving into 100% commissioned sales in my 30’s was one of those “what doesn’t kill you will make you stronger” moments in my life. Golden Retriever Age: 10 weeks 7 male / 2 female My beautiful Harley has given birth to 9 gorgeous puppies. Additionally, mum was vaccinated with Canine Herpes Vaccine during her pregnancy, also she had brucellosis test ( test negative) .Both parents are long-haired German Shepherds, Hip and Elbow tested with very good results, DNA/DM clear, KC registered. Yet even the most talented salespeople will have a unique mix of those talents, and how they play out in practice is as different as one dog to the next. They have a high closing ratio with clients who want someone who will take charge but often leave a mess for support staff to figure out and clean up. By completing your purchase, you agree to Audible's Conditions of Use and authorise Audible to charge your designated card or any other card on file.

English Bulldog Age: 8 months Unfortunately we have to give up our beautiful sweet boy to a good home, he is a 8 month old playful, smart and ADORES meeting new people the friendliest pup you will ever meet! They are vet checked, are FULLY VACCINATED ,wormed to date, microchipped, and have received preventative flea treatment. The listener will learn to master the five most important selling skills, how to overcome any objection, manage a territory, and much more. He goes into quite a depressive state and I have done everything I can to bond with him but he just won't have it and I feel it's not fair on him.Labrador Retriever Age: 11 weeks 5 male / 2 female ‼️ 3 BOY’S LEFT‼️ Mum and Dad are our family pets who are both loving natured and gentle temperament, living in a home with our two young children. His journey started in Cyprus 2022 when he was found in the village , in terrified state , so traumatised by his experience of imprisonment and then abandonment.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment