276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Strap-On-Me - Strapless Strap-On Dildo - Size L - Black, 6012857

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Deuce is designed with two rings, meaning a penis can go through one hole and a dildo through the other for double penetration. Avec sa teinte Bronze, il est maintenant disponible en Holographique Rose Gold, Bleu, Fuchsia et Vert. The Shape Memory Technology makes the Strap On Me Silicone Bendable Strapless Strap On feel like it's part of your anatomy rather than just an extension, adapting to your positions and body with ease.

Strap-On-Me Vibrating Strap-on Double - Pegging Paradise Strap-On-Me Vibrating Strap-on Double - Pegging Paradise

Whether you're looking to explore new sensations or just add some spice to your intimate moments, the Strap On Me Silicone Bendable Strapless Strap On is perfect for both men and women.Also, as a queer woman I love being with men who are comfortable expressing themselves sexually in ways that may go against gender norms.

Strap On Me - Strapless Vibrating Strap-On Dildo - Size L Strap On Me - Strapless Vibrating Strap-On Dildo - Size L

The second vibrator (which sits against the perineum or across the labia) can stimulate the genitals of the person being penetrated in front-to-back positions like reverse cowgirl. Since I haven't really heard many complaints about the specific sizing of the vaginal bulb from strapless strap on toys, it's great that the various size increments don't affect the vaginal end - just the penetratable end. A USB charging cord is included, with a lovely tag identifying it (this becomes important when you have a lot of toys). Elölről ez a heveder egyszerű és kényelmes megjelenést kölcsönöz a rugalmas derékpántnak és a másodlagos bőr kialakításának.The friction and support from the thighs can help prevent the Strap-On-Me Vibrating Strap-On Remote Controlled from slipping out as easily without a strap-on harness. It makes a lot of sense that some men like being pegged (aka, having a woman enter them using a strap-on dildo).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment