276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Moonshine Vodka, 70 cl

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Moonshine Premium Strength is a triple distilled vodka, ideal on its own, with ice, or as a mixer to create your flavour cocktails. there are various recipes out there for potato vodka, some say to use sugar some don't even some of the really old Russian recipes say to use sugar. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Hello, a few years ago a former friend brought me some Hollow Creek Distillery Copper Parrot moonshine for my birthday. The driver will input your year of birth into their device and may then require an ID check to complete the age verification process.

Our Barrel Aged Moonshine is truly a testament to the quality of moonshine coming from Ash and his team.

Siphon out the liquid in to the still, leave behind the solids at the very bottom, this is mostly yeast. I used a wire coat hanger to hold the sieve over a fresh fermenter and emptied the other 2 in it through the sieve. So Vodka is a neutral spirit, it is not suppose to have a flavor, though some do have a little creaminess to them, what this means is that It could be made out of anything near enough, and in Russia and Poland they often did back in the day.A charcoal filter which is Optional, but this would help to smooth the spirit out, I make one in my instructable on making Jack Daniels, go to step 5,6,7 for the filter, I will separate this out at some point as I feel it would be useful. Distilleries bring two materials into close proximity – alcohol vapor and heat sources – that can cause disastrous explosions when not managed correctly. I had to boil up 3 times to do all 9kg potatoes in a 6L pot, I wish I had a bigger pot and I could have done them all in one go. in a bowl, pan or jug put your barley malt in and add some water, not hot water this will kill the enzymes, use cold or warm water, give it a stir and add it to your fermenter when the temp in the fermenter is around 66 degrees C.

Also sign me up for newsletters so I can get special offers, recommendations, and expert advice to my inbox! this does not mean your mash or wash has gone bad this just means the yeast is producing sulphides which stink. I put my still on at half power, and then put on the column, I also added a Sight Tower (you don't have to have this) just so that I could see it working, I put a couple of copper scrubbers in there which help to slightly reflux the vapor making it a little purer. But just as with vodka, as long as the spirit is then cut with water during the bottling process such that it’s still above 40% ABV when bottled, it’s a whiskey. During fermentation you will get solids that get forced to the top by the carbon dioxide that the yeast produces, you will need to mix this back in to the liquid, do this every 12 hours if you can.

When I have done sugar washes I get around 1L of 70% alcohol per 1kg of sugar, so 2kg should bump it up nicely. Moonshine purists define the spirit as a homemade, unaged whiskey, marked by its clear color, corn base, and high alcohol content—sometimes peaking as high as 190 proof.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment