276°
Posted 20 hours ago

24 Fabulous Pre-Cut Edible Wafer Cake Toppers: Puss in Boots

£0.06£0.12Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Donkey, Puss, Dragon and the Dronkeys remain in Far Far Away with Fiona and Shrek, helping the royal couple run the country in the place of the ailing frog king Harold. Last weekend was my niece’s 5th birthday. The theme of the party was Puss In Boots, as that is my niece’s favorite movie. My sister-in-law asked if I would make a cake that would incorporate the three main characters from the movie, as well as the beanstalk. Children’s cakes are my favorite so I was really excited to make something that would thrill my niece and also be a focal point of the party.

I needed to fill out the bottom of the beanstalk so I decided not to be lazy (this was a new day) and make a batch of Rice Krispy treats. I wrapped the treats around the plastic wrap covered pipe and shaped it into the width I wanted. Despite Donkey's antagonizing nature towards him, Puss is the less proactive of the two as usual, as well as often trying to be the voice of reason between conflicting parties. A very special thank you to Trina of Sweet Ruby Cakes for sharing her incredible Puss in Boots Cake with us today! We are smitten by his charm and by your talent! When Puss cries, as seen in Shrek 2 and Puss In Boots: The Three Diablos, he wipes his nose, not his eye. I immediately thought of the scene in the movie when the beanstalk first shoots up into the sky and the characters get swept into the clouds. I decided to make a cloud cake with the beanstalk coming up through it and the characters sitting on the cloud. At first I was just going to have the cloud on a cake board but then I decided that it would be way more exciting if the cloud were actually floating in the sky. So I talked through my idea with my structural designer (a.k.a. my husband) and he helped me figure out the best way to support it. The final result was a 3 foot cake that looked more like a sculpture than a cake. My niece loved it and it was definitely the talk of the party.Author of the Popular "Bobbsey Twins" Books, Etc Durably Bound. Illustrated. Uniform Style of Binding. Every Volume In Shrek 2, Puss sang "Livin' la Vida Loca" with Donkey. In Far Far Away Idol, he also sang "These Boots are Made for Walkin'" which he earned Simon's admiration. The next day I attached the figures with a dab of melted chocolate and we were on our way to the party. It was an hour long drive but the cake didn’t sway a bit. I think it was probably the most solid 3D cake I have made so far.

I took pictures throughout the construction of the cake as well as the sculpting of the characters so I will be posting information on how I created this cake scene in upcoming blog entries. But for now, I just wanted to share some pictures of the final product with you.

Site Customisation

Of course, the cake is extra special, since it comes from Kitty Softpaws. Puss in Boots Tres Leches Cake Recipe Ingredients Puss in Boots cameos in the 2023 DreamWorks Animation film, Ruby Gillman: Teenage Kraken. He is seen as a puppet in an online video playing the piano similar to "Keyboard Cat." I then covered it with the rest of my modeling chocolate and continued adding lines with my veining tool. Puss in Boots is a leg-en-dary cat, winning the hearts of fairytale fans for centuries. From his start in French literature to his appearance in a Grimm brother’s tale, ballets, the Little Golden Book classic and more. And of course, no one can forget this most recent role in the Shrek movies, followed by his very own feature film. And now, Puss in Boots lives happily ever after… as a cake! Trina of Sweet Ruby Cakes has taken this loveable feline and turned him into the most purr-fect cake! A clever and oh-so-charming Puss in Boots Cake! In Shrek 2, when Puss is fighting with Shrek, he sneaks into Shrek's clothing, and he burst through the ogre's shirt. This is a visual reference to the chest bursting scene in the sci-fi/horror film Alien.

In my last blog entry I showed you my latest creation, the Puss In Boots floating cloud cake that I made for my niece’s 5th birthday. The two questions I get asked the most when I make a 3D cake like that are, “Is that edible?” and “How did you make that?” In this entry I hope to answer those questions for you and inspire you to make your own gravity-defying cake creation.He also appears in Shrek Super Slam as one of the 10 starting characters. His Super Slam is that he uses his "cute face" and stuns the opponents with that. Puss is the antagonist of the first chapter of story mode, "Crumb Guns." He is later the protagonist of the last chapter, "Puppet Panic." Expert Dancer: Puss is shown to be an expert at dancing, as shown when he was challenged by Kitty Softpaws to a dance fight. With only one life left, Puss is forced to humble himself and ask for help from his former partner and nemesis: Kitty Softpaws. I then placed the cakes on the stand and filled them with some buttercream icing. I continued carving away at them to give them mounds on the top and make a flat area on which to lay the characters. Notice I covered the board with some paper towels for easy clean up. Puss joins Shrek and Donkey on their journey to find Artie ( Fiona's cousin and heir to the throne) and later encourages Shrek to be kinder to Artie to gain the teenager's trust. He also tries, rather unsuccessfully, to advise Shrek who has just found out that Fiona is pregnant with his children, on fatherhood by suggesting they take his cousin's boat for two weeks of fishing and mojitos, but Donkey is against that.

Puss tells the story of Santa Claus as a smooth Spanish cat (similar to himself). He is distracted from telling the tale when he sees a glass Christmas tree ornament and begins batting at it. When he realizes what he was doing, he walks away muttering "I have shamed myself". Later, when Shrek explains that he never celebrated Christmas before and wanted it to come right, Puss tells his friend "Christmas just comes". Combat Proficiency: Despite his small size, Puss is a capable fighter even when outnumbered against much larger opponents. Sometime after the events of this short, Puss would find himself in the Poison Apple in Far Far Away, working as a bounty hunter to try to further clear his name. In the fourth film, Puss is seen as a regular guest at Shrek's home, eating dinner with Shrek's family and telling the children of the tale of how Shrek met Fiona. He is not properly seen again until Shrek has entered the alternate reality made by Rumpelstiltskin. Here, he has retired from swordsmanship and has become obese and shiftless, and Fiona's pet as well. He befriends Shrek when he realizes there was a spark of romantic interest between Shrek and Fiona. Puss takes part in the ambush on Rumpelstiltskin's ogre hunt, but Fiona's army of ogres are captured by the Pied Piper. Puss and Donkey rescue Shrek and Fiona from the Piper, but Fiona leaves in anger when she thought Puss told Shrek everything about her. After the sketch is complete I take my work to my husband and talk it through with him since he is the genius behind the structural supports. You can see his sketch up in the corner of my paper where he was showing me how he thought we could make the structure.

THE HONEY BUNCH BOOKS

THE LITTLE WASHINGTONS SERIES By LILLIAN ELIZABETH ROY Handsomely Bound. Colored Wrappers. Illustrated. For Children 6 to 12 Next week I will give you instructions on how I made the chocolate Puss in Boots and Humpty Dumpty. Puss does not appear in the first film or 4D ride for obvious reasons, though he does make a non-speaking cameo in the musical.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment