276°
Posted 20 hours ago

dreamworks TOOTHLESS Dragons PLUSH XXL Enormous 95cm 75'' 100% ORIGINAL Dragon Trainer

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This large Toothless / Night Fury plush measures a total of 33" long from nose to the tip of his tail, and has a wingspan of 36" when stretched out. Please note that my plush toys are not meant for children due to being handmade and featuring certain materials unsafe for children (wire and plastic pellets). This was exactly what I was needing to make Christmas presents this year, as they stopped making merch a LONG time ago. This was when i had to take it outside to draw out the wings so they were properly sized to the mannequin. Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places.

His wings also contain wire to make them posable while the rest of him is loosely stuffed with polyester stuffing with plastic pellets in his feet and tail to make him a very beanie-like plush. His face is machine embroidered from my own design and features some scale details around his eyes and on his forehead for a more dragon-like feel. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy.Many many many hours of my time, there is a lot more to the process, if i find the time i’ll post more info on how i did this. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Im basing this Toothless off the first movie not the second one, however if i really like how this one turn out i /might/ make a second on that looks more like the new older Toothless.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.my daughter loves this toothless its very well made - the only thing i would suggest is to iron out the wings and tail bits (put a towel over them first) as they were all bent / creased out of shape - no big deal takes 2 minutes. My plush toys are made to the best of my abilities but they are still handmade and may not withstand rough play. To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. These Fotos aren´t final, but I was so tired after finally finishing this huge plush that I decided to leave the final pics for later and share my new masterpiece with you right away

Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. I'm super picky so I spent forever trying to find the most accurate pattern, and this one is definitely the winner!I was expecting to have to modify it a bit to get it just right, but there's nothing I would change. I would also like to see a few more top/bottom down pics for reference, but overall it turned out pretty good, and my daughter loved Dart, who I had done by Christmas. He is loosely stuffed so he can be posed and give the best cuddles, though that means he cannot stand on his own.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment