276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fraupow Award Winning Wearable Breast Pump (Upgrade 2023), Hands Free Breast Pump, Low Noise, 4 Modes & 12 Levels Portable Electric Breast Pump, Can Be Worn in-Bra, 24mm Flange

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Fraupow's aim is to support parents so that they can enjoy pumping and confidently and comfortably feed their child. Wires and tubes get in the way, so we've created a pump that simply doesn't have them, so you can focus on nurturing your baby.

This little wonder can be used as your only pump, or can be great to tuck into your bag as an alternative to your electric pump when you're out and about and you just need something simple to help release some milk. Choose between 3 different modes (massage, pump and auto), to ensure complete versatility and comfort. We know Mums never stop, whether you’re driving, working, travelling, working out, or just outside for some fresh air, the Fraupow pump is the ideal solution. Whether you are pregnant and have a question, or need advice on feeding your baby up to a year old, Fraupow can connect you with a real midwife.Breastfeeding is a very personal experience, so the Fraupow Pump has different sized flanges to cup your breast comfortably, and 12 different intensity levels so that you can adjust it to suit your flow.

When you have finished pumping with the manual or electric Fraupow Breast Pump, simply pour the milk into one of these containers and pop into the fridge or freezer. Much like the great parents who use it, it’s powerful and gentle at the same time, allowing you an efficient and comfortable pump every time. I found it affordable, efficient and comfortable to use – all the things that I would look for in a breast pump, and so I will be using this going forward. From the parent who runs in the park with a stroller, to the parent who hasn’t gotten out of their pyjamas in three days.There are 12 different intensity levels to choose from and three different modes, including massage, pump and auto. We can advise which would be the best product for you, help you get going with it and fix any issues quickly and easily. Say hello to Fraupow, the quiet, wireless, portable, wearable breast pump that makes one thing for Mums just a little bit easier. I loved the neat and compact packaging and colour scheme, which meant I could wear it under a white top without attracting too much attention.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment