276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Hung Futa Roommate: First Time Futa-on-Female Action

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Really, it was Jane herself begging, asking for the cock deep in her ass again; she couldn't live without it at this point. Even that only had 15" of insertable cock, though, and while Jane had told Alexis that she could take it in her ass, she whispered that she still wanted something more. Alexis picked out four items from the rather large box of sex toys: a standard vibrator, on the small side for Jane, she guessed; an anal dildo consisting of a series of progressively larger rings; a clear, 12", double headed dildo; and the giant horsecock. Also please feel free to come with any ideas of your own and include the word ‘milk’ somewhere in your first message so I know you read the whole post!

Finally, she was finished; she fell to the ground, entirely spent, panting, before getting back up and taking a moment to appreciate the sheer power of her cock. NOTE: other restrictions can be a result of our security platform detecting potential malicious activity.Long Distance Relationship - This rp can be stylised however we’d like but primarily I’m looking to play out a long distance relationship rp wherein our characters (either both celebs or one celeb and one oc) are engaged in a committed but long distance relationship, either being in different countries or on opposite sides of the US (I. Alexis kept pushing, though; the second ring, two inches around, made its way in, and Jane started breathing a bit faster. If you're 11" or something like that, fine, but you better not be yet another small-cocked loser trying to fuck me. Alexis had snuck many a secret glance at those big breasts, always so close and so exposed-Jane often just wore a bra and panties around the apartment, a luxury Alexis could not enjoy-and Jane would bend over, exposing her ample cleavage, so often that Alexis was sure she was teasing her.

The bulge moved farther through Jane's stomach, up through her ribcage, until, finally, it came to rest at the top of her sternum. That I’ve managed to win the sole interest of this incredibly beautiful MILF of a woman, my hung futanari boss…it defies belief!She really had no experience with bdsm, so she wouldn't be a great dom, but she had done her best to set things up properly. Turning to Jane's pussy, Alexis was surprised to see that Jane had shaved in the bathroom; that was far from necessary, but it's not like Alexis minded. Alexis said nothing, preferring instead to start shoving the rest of her cock into Jane's ready asshole. Alexis smiled, proud of her handiwork once more, before starting to retract her cock from Jane's ass.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment