276°
Posted 20 hours ago

FastCap Glu-Bot Glue Bottle (16 Ounces)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I bought a couple of mustard bottles that have the simple caps/outlets, tossed the bottle and mustard, kept the caps. They say it's a well-thought-out product with a good flat application spout and a location to control the flow.

they work great, but I went to use one after leaving it about half-full (tite-bond wood glue)for a couple years - there was a heavy skin over the glue, both in the spout end AND the main reservoir.FastCap GluBot is the only glue bottle that will not drip or spill - the easy-squeeze bottle features a unique two-chamber design that pulls the glue back after squeezing to eliminate dripping. Dazu werden Ihre im Rahmen der Bestellung erhobenen personenbezogenen Daten an easybill GmbH, Düsselstr. Nach einer berechtigten Gebotsrücknahme kommt zwischen dem Nutzer, der nach Ablauf der Auktion aufgrund der Gebotsrücknahme wieder Höchstbietender ist und dem Verkäufer kein Vertrag zustande. The problem with this plan is that the companies have changes the design of the bottles to something cheaper.

f DSGVO, haben Sie das Recht aus Gründen, die sich aus Ihrer besonderen Situation ergeben, jederzeit diesen Verarbeitungen mit Wirkung für die Zukunft zu widersprechen. The GluBot is made out of polyethylene and is resistant to all solvents, except ones that are corrosive to that polymer or extremely high temps (80C+). Quote from: luke1984 on April 01, 2015, 06:00 PM I really like fast cap products(I mean the ones we can get in the uk- wish I could get a bigger choice) been looking at these for a while but are they any good. Die Preisvorschlag-Funktion ermöglicht es Käufern und Verkäufern, den Preis für einen Artikel auszuhandeln.Wir verwenden zur Vertragsabwicklung ein Warenwirtschaftssystem im Rahmen einer Auftragsverarbeitung. OK, now that the glu-bot's clean I hate to mess it up so soon so I just used the small size titebond right outa the bottle. I like them a lot myself, definitely an improvement in my opinion over just a standard glue bottle, for me worth every penny, but I keep my glue inside at above 10 C probably closer to 20 C and have never had a problem with it. The GluBot, HighBot, and BabeBot glue bottles from FastCap are designed by cabinetmakers and woodworkers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment