276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO Star Wars Imperial Shuttle (10212)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There’s also an opening access hatch, opening centre section with space for more minifigures and 2 cool spring-loaded shooters to fend off any pursuing Imperial starships! Build a LEGO® brick version of the elegant Imperial Shuttle and play out scenes from the classic Star Wars™ trilogy with this action-packed building toy for kids (75302). They have a couple of diagrams, and a bunch of text written in Aurabesh, the font for Galactic Basic in Star Wars. The LEGO UCS Imperial Shuttle includes mini figures of Darth Vader, Shuttle Pilot, Imperial Officer, Stormtrooper and Luke Skywalker.

Like I mentioned before, try to build the Imperial Shuttle in an open space as you will be working from many different piles of bricks and you don’t want them to get mixed up. I say this because the seating configuration inside the cockpit replicates ROTJ, but it’s pretty cramped in there both for head room and leg room. There's only one way to display your Imperial Shuttle and that's with a bespoke Wicked Brick® stand. Star Wars Ultimate Collector Series Imperial Shuttle set 10212 was released on September 30, 2010, retailing for 260 €, it has since been retired. In the landed configuration the model does sit on two legs as seen in the films (now included in the ESB:SE) and balances very well.While necessary to operate the wing articulation, they can be removed, although the connection points are still bare interrupting the design of the engine assembly. LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO® Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorise, or endorse this site in any manner. Not quite sure what this extra minifig's purpose is in this set, I think he'll swiftly join his band of brothers for more exiting adventures. The only major criticism I have to the overall design is that the cockpit sits to low in relation to the rest of the model. There are four instruction booklets included in a polybag with a cardboard backing so the booklets wouldn’t get wrinkled.

The cockpit is able to fit four minifigs so someone has to be left out which happens to be the Stormtrooper. Having built this design I will admit that it may have been difficult to raise the cockpit or include a boarding ramp, but to be able to have a mini-figure appear to come down the ramp would have really knocked this model out of the park from a displayability perspective. The wings are pretty easy to build but be prepared to have circle marks on your fingers due to pushing the pins to stabilize the moving pieces.The display stand is also surprisingly stable considering how few pieces it is comprised of compared to previous stands for smaller models. On the open market, a used set will fetch in the range of between 665 € and 815 € depending on the condition. To see what Lego churns out year after year, and to take something like Star Wars and pump out set after set both for the kids to play with and for the modelers to build just blows me away. That's Luke (not looking happy), Vader, TK1138, Imperial officer and Imperial shuttle pilot (not a hot blonde this time, a pity really ) It was rather hard to spot who's who, as Luke's head wasn't as recognizible as he was in previous sets. Fans can play out exciting scenes from the classic Star Wars™ trilogy with this buildable Imperial Shuttle (75302) model.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment