276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nws Vde 180mm Side Cutter

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Firstly, KC Tools has amazing customer service. Now for the product. While I dare not put this tool through the extreme testing I have witnessed on YouTube it was a deciding factor. They honestly look a bit strange at first glance. However, within a few single hand cuts they are all they claims to be. Not to offend anyone but German engineering has always been a strong point. The steels used is amazing. Let’s not forget to mention the “clean snapping sound” when the cut is complete. So satisfying. I helped someone at my job yesterday and they heard the magic snap!!! “What tool was that???” I proudly said NWS side cutters. I gave him the information. He was sold!!! Again, KC Tools is totally awesome

Tailored handtools designed to meet the highest demands are made at the NWS facility by people and for people. The intelligent combination of tried-and-tested manual production techniques and state-of-the-art machine processes guarantees first-class quality and enables us to strike the ideal balance between tradition and innovation. NWS 138-69-200 8" Heavy Duty Lever Side Cutter FantasticoPlus - TitanFinish - SoftGripp, Tethered Attachment These high leverage side Sutter's are the best I've used! After a few years of use, they still felt brand new and have way more cutting force than other cutters I've tried. Safety and ergonomic design, health and environmental compatibility, high-grade materials and inventive detailed tool solutions are all at the focus of our development and production processes.

Product Range Selector (NWS - Side Cutters)

The recipe for success developed by Willibald Nöthen, who founded NWS in 1973, is based on the philosophy of providing professional craftsmen and women with a sophisticated tool of “Made in Germany” quality and with enhanced functions and an attractive design. NWS 138-69-200 8" HEAVY DUTY LEVER SIDE CUTTER FANTASTICOPLUS - TITANFINISH - SOFTGRIPP, TETHERED ATTACHMENT Very nice cutters. As others have mentioned, they don't open as wide as others. I like em as well as snap on cutters but my favorite is the Knipex twin force. Still very good and I'm happy with them. The handles feel great

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment