276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Urban Tantra: Sacred Sex for the Twenty-first Century

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The more Barbara explored sex and consciousness, the more she saw the possibilities for healing and expanded consciousness in all forms of “sacred” practices, including Tantra, Tao, Quodoushka, Reiki, breathwork, metaphysics, performance, ritual, herbal medicine, bodywork, erotic massage, commercial sex work and BDSM.

The essence of her work is the inseparable connection between your sex life and the rest of your life, and the happy integration of body, mind, and spirit.

Sex is funny and we need to be able to laugh, not at people, but at ourselves and at the whole gestalt that is sex. Coaching – From understanding your sexual story to exploring and transforming beliefs about sex, pleasure and intimacy, my approach is holistic in that we may look at all areas of your life as the patterns showing up in your sexual and intimate life can be reflected elsewhere and sometimes we need to address other aspects of your life such as stress at work for you to create space for your pleasure. This updated edition celebrates the 10th anniversary of Urban Tantra, and is revised to include more inclusive gender pronouns and language, new science and safe sex information, and an updated reference section. Pictures and diagrams are whimsical but instructive, making Carrellas’s cheerful descriptions of unusual concepts-“gigglegasms,”“rainbow rubs” and “the mushy puss” among them-easy to grasp. is a program of self love and self discovery that supports you in finding your unique gift, developing your distinctive talents, and following your greatest passions.

There are so many variables with penises—you talk about length, as most cismen do when describing their size, and don’t say anything about width or circumference. There’s a whole world of possibility out there, and tons of sex toy reviewers who compare various toys. Just as technique is never enough for great sex, a stellar curriculum isn’t enough to make a great sex educator. Yes, as well as 2x3m for the table, you'll need to supply towels or bedsheets to cover the massage table and yourself.A big part of me never thought change was possible, but a small spark inside of me kept taking the next step and over the years, that spark grew into a strong flame and I can now say that I deeply love and value myself and have a life, work and a relationship that I truly love. We at Penguin Random House Australia acknowledge that Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are the Traditional Custodians and the first storytellers of the lands on which we live and work. Neither of us had much time, and this interview took place just before Passover, so here are four questions on Urban Tantra ®.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment