276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Please Put Them On, Takamine-san, Vol. 2

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So with only 8 Chapters out I have to give this a 6/10 overall but I don't see its potential going above an 8/10 and this is best case scenario. I wrote this review 8 chapters in; the series is still ongoing at this point and there are no further chapters. UPDATE: I've now read up to chapter 11, and even though this story is still ridiculous, I've gotten used to it and it's gotten better. The chance for the author to save itself in writing a romance is slim, but it's there and it's working towards that. So my hopes are high. EditSynopsis Takane Takamine is great at everything she does, and her magnetic personality makes her the envy of everyone. She gets good grades, excels at sports, and even manages to become student council president during her first year of high school. But Takamine has a secret—she possesses an ability called "Eternal Virgin Road," allowing her to redo past actions and achieve a different result.

I will say the first chapter is absolutely the worst of all and the setup is ridiculous; I can see how many would be turned off by the events in the first chapter which portray Takamine as extremely unlikable — later characterization is far more favorable and he seems to have a definite soft-spot for Sirota whom he treats with a lot of tough love, but definitely with love and guides him into improving himself. His warped actions in the first chapter can be wished The main character, aka Takamine has zero traits outside being a pseudo-manipulative "ojou-sama" who wouldn’t hesitate to sexually harass the boring kid of the class, because you know she's being a tsundere for no reason, she has been saved by the boring kid in the past hence she has to return this favour by threatening him for false rape accusation, questioning her status as a noble student. I can see in near future Takamine changing and acting like a "maiden in love", however that wouldn’t change the fact how it started and it leaves a bitter taste. Yeah I know this is what we call "sounds only in an anime romcom what could happen" but that doesn’t mean it's a good thing, specially when there are good romcoms/shoujo/simple romance who have utilized these cliches to new extent. This brings to my main problem with this manga, use of past events to determine the outcome. Takane takes Koushi underwear shopping. When Koushi has to do a school run with a better time, Takane motivates him to try harder. Takane takes Koushi around a festival while she's dressed in a yukata. When Koushi is on the verge of failing his classes, Takane tries to withhold using her power for the day. Takane invites Koushi to her place to study, but she puts on cat ears and flirtatiously acts like one. When it starts raining, Takane has him stay the night and crawls in with him in the bed. In the side manga, Takane and Koushi talk about men wearing skirts. decade now, more importantly I don't have to watch for what two cardboard characters are saying or doing

Natalie (in Japanese). August 21, 2020. Archived from the original on September 28, 2020 . Retrieved June 9, 2021. Natalie (in Japanese). January 22, 2020. Archived from the original on February 25, 2020 . Retrieved June 9, 2021. Enjoy the extremely erotic (and excellent) arts of Takamine-san he occasionally posts (and whole community goess berserk),without getting tainted by its poor attempt in characterization, same old cliche in narrative we've been witnessing in romcom genre for almost a The art is very good; there's no denying that. Though I personally find none of the characters particularly æsthetic, that is but a personal taste. Please Put Them On, Takamine-san, Vol. 2". Yen Press. Archived from the original on June 9, 2021 . Retrieved August 21, 2021.

Natalie (in Japanese). March 22, 2021. Archived from the original on April 30, 2021 . Retrieved June 9, 2021. Sirota starts out and largely remains your typical faceless, spineless, male perspective character. Though in this case a couple of things deviate from the norm: he is not "perfectly average"; he is "dismal at everything"; he is so much worse than average. He is also not "oblivious to love"; he is very much aware of Takamine's flirtatious behavior, but is doubtful and sceptical of them after the latter's actions in the first chapter; this, I feel, interestingly justifies them from a storytelling device, because all too often we have a perspective character that is obnoxiously oblivious to romantic signals that the audience is completely unaware of — in this case he is completely aware; he simply does not trust Takamine and reasonably so. Nov 25 i☆Ris the Movie - Full Energy!! - Anime Film Teaser Visual Revealed at i☆Ris Live Stage in Anime NYC & i☆Ris First Performance in New York Successfully Completed The next day, Koushi struggles to replace Takane's panties while she is reciting something in class. Takane gets Koushi to observe her more carefully so he can anticipate when she will activate her ability. Takane uses her ability to do over a swimming race. When Koushi forgets to return her underwear bag, he scrambles to look for her when she tells him she is going out jogging. Takane visits Koushi's house when the latter has a cold. As this is kind of linking to the first point, but it’s still valid. There is no doubt that the creativity in this is too much. I mean there is no denying that there are worst ones out there, I mean there is a weird adaptation of a manga which I will disclose for now. I mean it is kind of new, but the fact is people are going to be looking and seeing that this is just a plot to let those who want a bit of peak into the erotic fantasies of women. Man, that is low, I mean it sort of made others lurk into the manga.Haite Kudasai, Takamine-san" is a good option, if you want to spend your time just relaxing and reading good drawn erotic manga. Do not try to find here some nontrivial plot, or good written characters or some other exotic things. Do not even try

a b Silverman, Rebecca; Loveridge, Lynzee (May 28, 2021). "Please Put Them On, Takamine-san!". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on June 9, 2021 . Retrieved June 9, 2021. To keep up with this metaphor, these wooden statues are not Buddha himself but collectively help forge the greater image of him, an incorporeal manifestation of perfection antithetical of Buddha’s primary teachings, but portraying desire in a similar forgiving light. It just so happens that in this case it’s a female high school council president with an encyclopaedic knowledge of. NTR JAV plot lines. a b "美人生徒会長の着替えをお手伝い?秘密の関係始まる「履いてください、鷹峰さん」" (in Japanese). Natalie. January 22, 2019. Archived from the original on August 5, 2020 . Retrieved June 9, 2021. no in-depth dialogues whatsoever, the enjoyment level is just frustrating ( don't start reading this late at night you will just keep doing so out of anxiety, which will rebound on itself and makes things worse) i can only put this manga under "hardcore grey matter snipping" genre.Now on to the bad things about this manga. There are a few but I’ll break down into different reasons which are obvious. Is it some kind of fetish for Japanese men to be gigantic spineless wusses? Look, I understand being 17, inexperienced and with low self-esteem, and being overwhelmed when a total babe starts hitting on you out of nowhere. But having been there myself, I guarantee that it lasts a few hours tops: sure, you’re internally screaming something along the lines of “Why me, though?!” but you’re certainly not letting such an opportunity pass you by. Takamine character is written pretty nice, as for such kind of manga. Still she is a typical tsundere. But a very dangerous one (just read chapter 1) Nov 20 From the U.S. to Japan, You Can Control the Life-Size Moving Gundam from the Comfort of Your Own Home

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment