276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Giovanni Smooth as Silk Conditioner 250 ml

£18£36.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We're proud to announce that our mailing bags are made from recycled polythene and are also recyclable, and our bubble wrap is made from recycled plastic and is completely recyclable. That said, even with my bad water, this conditioner made my hair look totally smooth and shiny again and without silicone!

Please consult with a physician or other healthcare professional regarding any medical or health related diagnosis or treatment options. This shampoo along with the Smooth as Silk Conditioner give my hair wonderful sheen and movement without leaving any sticky residue as some hair products do.I just spray some water in my hair in the morning follow with a few spritz of the leave in and foam if I need it.

Giovanni is partnering with Welsh Terrier Cares to support the rescue and re-homing of Welsh Terriers. Smooth As Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner makes your hair feel so smooth, so silky, so amazingly detangled. Designed to cater to every hair type and requirement Giovanni Eco Chic Hair Care is our largest and most comprehensive collection of shampoos, conditioners, hair treatments, and styling products to nurture your unique hair habit. When dryness, dullness, breakage, or stiff curls is what you experience, our Ultra Moisturizing Deep Conditioner treatment is what you need!Please also consult your physician for a complete list of indications, warnings, precautions, adverse events, clinical results, and other important medical information. Cleanse, condition, hold, boost, tame and hydrate every incredible curl type including Corkscrew, Botticelli, Corkicelli, Coily, Cherub, Wavy, S’wavy, Fractal or Zigzag with a blend that includes moisturizing oils and botanical extracts that magnify and bring ultimate definition to every curl strand and wave. Giovanni Smooth As Silk Deep Moisture Conditioner for Damaged Hair (250ml) is a deeply moisturising conditioner for use on damaged hair, detangling and protecting against split ends. We do our best to ensure that product information is accurate, however manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment