276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Goldilocks and the Three Crocodiles: A new fabulously funny twist on the classic story

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The activities featured in the resource support independent tasks. These can be completed by children individually or in small groups. This can encourage teamwork and supports peer-learning. It's great for their expression and communication skills. Most of my adult life, I've been a freelance writer, teacher (of sorts), journalist, performer and broadcaster. I visit schools doing my one-man show, and support Arsenal Football Club. The winners of The Farshore Reading for Pleasure Teacher Awards 2023, highlighting the work schools are doing to encourage a love of reading, have...

Author Guy Bass introduces SCRAP, about one robot who tried to protect the humans on his planet against an army of robots. Now the humans need his...

Literacy : Get children to write an imaginative letter to the three bears with this lovely Writing Frame . Michael Rosen is a hugely bestselling author of picture books and poetry. Michael frequently appears on radio and gives talks and lectures on children’s literature. Michael was the Children’s Laureate for 2007–2009 and the winner of the Eleanor Farjeon Award. He lives in London. Using a hands-on project is a wonderful opportunity to teach children skills. At EYLF, you can focus on developing a child’s gross motor skills with these tactile activities. Night Mayor Franklefink has vanished from the Transylvanian Express - and it's up to you to solve the case! Part of the Solve Your Own Mystery seri...

This text covers everything you need to teach story writing and is the perfect example of innovating a known story. This high quality text introduces the reader to a range of skills, from descriptive vocabulary choices, speech and text size; you can't go wrong with this book. The bold, detailed illustrations add great context to the story and will assist in younger and the less able readers being able to access and understand the story in more detail. All round, a great book to use as a teaching aid or to expose children to new literature.

Hello Yellow - 80 Books to Help Children Nurture Good Mental Health and Support With Anxiety and Wellbeing - From Michael Rosen, the highly regarded author of We're Going on a Bear Hunt, comes this wonderful new take on the famous nursery rhyme, brilliantly brought to life by David Melling, the creator of Hugless Douglas. About This Edition ISBN: Armistice Day: A Collection of Remembrance - Spark Interest and Educate Children about Historical Moments

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment