276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Transformers F3020 Toys Generations Legacy Deluxe Decepticon Dragstrip Action Figure, Kids Ages 8 and Up, Multicolor

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Some of our vintage or prior versions of toy and game instructions may be more difficult to decipher or have less clarity. The background tones are mostly purple and black and the Legacy logo just screams "Pay Attention to Me! Like the stripe from the spoiler goes on the soles of his feet, why couldn't they just extend the stripe to go up over his toes too?

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands) may take longer to reach you. I guess it'll be easier for me to add some colour to him than for me to peel off extra bits I might not have liked. COMBINE TO FORM MENASOR: Collect other Transformers: Legacy combiner figures to form Menasor (Each sold separately, subject to availability.

Finally, the back splits into two and extends to form the legs, with the spoiler halves flipping down to form the feet. Rotate the chest/head section around, swing the head back then extend the chest piece and extend it, then push it down. However, if you look a bit closer, you'll see a lot of wonderful sculpted detail has been worked into this figure.I never realised it was actually based on a real car though, I always thought it was some suped up dragster of imaginary means, so I learnt something there! PayPal Credit and PayPal Pay in 3 are trading names of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment