276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Flipz Salted Caramel Pretzels 90g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The ice cream itself is adapted, really just simplified, from David Lebovitz. If you’re interested in making ice cream from scratch, and don’t mind the churning variety, I can’t recommend his book, The Perfect Scoop, highly enough.

This looks scrumptious and I can’t wait to try it out. Do the pretzels remain crunchy after baking? I’m sure the ones on top do, but any that get covered in batter I’m concerned might get soggy. August 20, 2019 For teaspoon (tsp) and tablespoon (tbsp) measurements, please use measuring spoons* and not the type of spoons you eat with. Again this will ensure accuracy and provide the best results.

More Bars and No Bake Goodies to Check Out:

But here’s the thing. I love a crisp on the edges, doughy in the center, chocolate chip cookie more. So much more. Pour the whole lot into the lined tin, smooth down then add the remaining chocolate mixture on top to fill in any gaps Absolutely, but you will need a hand mixer at least because the heavy whipping cream needs to be whipped well to create the right consistency. I don’t need an ice cream maker for this recipe? Use a serrated knife. A large serrated knife is best to cut through the caramel and pretzels cleanly.

Sounds amazing, Deb! Can you sub full fat coconut milk for heavy cream in the caramel? I never have the latter and always have the former. August 20, 2019 Easy to make and very delicious. I used regular semi sweet chocolate chips and sprinkled a little extra flaky salt on top of the finished batter before baking. The first day the pretzels were not distinguishable from the cookie. The second day they were more crunchy. The caramel was chewy and not hard at all after baking. I will be making these bars again!! August 23, 2019 So what’s my problem? I made caramel leather. Delicious, but nothing that could be cut even after freezing. It flexed and stretched (a la Stretch Armstrong) but only a few edges could be broken off in shards. So I made the best of it and bent and stretched and tore as I could. I could probably just have lain the whole sheet of caramel in the baking pan and gone with that. Well these just look completely delicious, will be making some with my little ones on Christmas eve, I think santa may have to be given one or two aswell 😉I know you usually brown your butter for blondies…did you leave that step out to simplify things or do you think it wouldn’t add anything here? August 21, 2019

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment