276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ZWILLING Henckels International Self Sharpening Definition knife block 7pc, Metallic

£34.345£68.69Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We and our partners use cookies and similar tech to improve your site experience, show you personalised ads, and learn from your behaviour so we can, for example, recommend products you'll love!

The knives' fully forged construction provides balance, and the traditional triple-rivet handle makes for easy slicing and dicing. Again, the exception here is for serrated edges, which are designed to not need sharpening through many years of use.

I’m a foodie so I’m always cooking fresh, which means daily chopping, and my work involves daily chopping, that’s double daily chopping. Set includes: 1 paring knife (10cm), 1 serrated utility knife (13cm), 1 utility knife (15cm), 1 santoku (18cm), 1 chef's knife (20cm), 1 bread knife (20cm); 6 x steak knives (12cm), kitchen shears, and self-sharpening block.

This particular set is forged from special stainless steel with robust handles and corrosion resistant. Dark wood base and stainless steel cap add aesthetic appeal to your countertop matching a sleek design kitchen. All nicely presented in your kitchen with a lovely dark brown self-sharpening block which keeps your knives from ever blunting.p>

The knives in this Henkels Zwilling Knife block set are dishwasher safe, but handwashing is recommended to ensure the longevity of each knife. Not going to lie, I do love it, but 90% is just stuff that gets shoved in the back of a cupboard never to see daylight. Tailor-made for Henckels Statement knives, these blocks help you maintain the superior sharpness of their fine edge, precision-honed blades.

Gorgeous Love that it has its own self sharpening block, but these knives are elegant and it is just the right amount of knives for my kitchen! The Henckels International Statement series is precision stamped from a single piece of quality high-carbon, no stain steel. Products shown, tagged or featured on YouTube by creators are sold by merchants and are subject to merchant's terms and conditions. Included in this knife block set is a 3" paring knife, 5" serrated utility knife, 6" fine edge utility knife, 7" santoku knife, 8" chef's knife and a pair of kitchen shears.com/media/catalog/product/1/9/19485-007-0-Henckels-International-7-Piece-Self-Sharpening-Definition-Knife-Block. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment