276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ION Audio C-Bar Rope Slider 2.0, Color:black, Size:25

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I'm not aware of nor seen a Cabrinha Modular spreader bar spec'ed with a Rope Slider. If that's the case and you don't plan to use it, untie it or cut it off. It’s a question of personal preference and riding style. One of the riders in the GKA Kitesurf World Cup who uses the rope system is Matchu Lopes. As one of the top strapless wave professionals, riding with a conventional harness hook is not an option for him. “I don’t want to use anything else. No way! For maximum performance in the waves you have to use the rope slider!” Is a rope slider bar right for you? Countless hours of research and development have shown us that the spreader bar may need extra padding in the most intense conditions. We added a molded Mega Pad to our spreader bars for protection and support. Not everyone will need this added padding, but it can make all the difference for nuking 40 knot days or charging Big Air sessions with huge crashes. Do not forget to inspect all the components of the safety rope system. Let a competent, knowledgeable professional do the inspection. Even when employed and installed correctly, roof safety line systems should be considered useless if they are damaged. On our list, we only included ropes with a weight capacity of at least 310 lbs. to accommodate workers of all sizes. Such a weight capacity ensures your safety no matter the conditions you’re working in. 4. Accessories

For all the Cabrinha marketing for the modular system, they do a real shitty job of explaining or demonstrating the options. For work on a sloping roof, users should always face the ridge, which means they should use the chest attachment point of the harness. At only 4 lbs. of weight, this rope has a maximum breaking strength of 6,000 lbs. which is quite impressive. For a rope tested by recognized safety standards bodies, the Peakworks safety line is what you need the next time you want to repair the roof or carry out any other task above the ground. The rope grab is made of high-grade steel material, making the rope grab long lasting and highly durableThe rope is attached with a rope grab and two galvanized steel snap hooks with a gate strength of 3,600lbs. A lifeline rope is basically a device that connects a body support device and anchor point. This means that proper use of a lifeline requires that you have the following items

Ever since ION launched the first harness with a rope slider. I tried it and fell in love with it from the very first session!” The rope grabs trailing feature allows rope grab to follow the user, providing freedom of movement. Built-in eye terminator for comfortable carabiner movement. One of the biggest advantages of the Shizll® Rope Slider is its ease of use. Simply attach it to your line, and you're ready to go. There are no complicated moving parts or mechanisms to worry about, so you can focus on your climb without any distractions. It's lightweight, too, weighing only 28 grams, so you won't even notice it's there. The considerations to make when going for a roof safety rope include the following: 1. Quality of Materials If you don’t need the sliding hook, just grind off the hook, then knot rope at each end of the spreader bar -- no need to drill anything...Easily one of the best roof safety ropes thanks to the quality parts and ease of use. 2. Guardian Fall Protection Vertical Rope Lifeline Assembly

It comes with a heavy-duty 5/8” poly rope that’s resistant to cuts and abrasions. Unlike nylon ropes which are affected by water, this Poly Steel Rope doesn’t and retains its quality even when exposed to the elements for a significant amount of time. Most horizontal lifelines incorporate of a wire rope or a synthetic fiber rope anchored and tensioned between two anchor points with intermediate anchor points on longer lengths.

Latest News

The rope is made of made of wear-proof and high-strength polyester material, it is durable and sturdy. The premium braided design makes it even stronger. Alloy steel hardware ensures all-weather performance and averts wear and tear against all weather conditions. I have a hook on the option but I don't mind trying a rope. I actually have an old hammerhead that the hook broke off of and was toying with the idea of converting it to a slider. Any good How-to's out there that you could refer me to? I was thinking of drilling a hole near each side of the bar and running rope through it but I'm worried that the rope will get cut by the holes, even if I file them out nicely. I've already had that hook break off on me during a jump and that wasn't fun... almost took my nose off. Anyway, the fireball has been around now for a long time. After a couple foul hooks I decided to convert my two newest bars over to fireball, and leave my oldest bar as is. Thanks again.

The length of the rope will also depend on the height of the roof, the anchor and other aspects. While you can find shorter ropes, go for one with about 50 feet of length or more for use in various other scenarios. 3. Weight Capacity YOKE rope grab is constructed of a long-wearing non-corrosive stainless steel, brass and bronze material for Rope:16mm (5/8″) with Min. Breaking strength: 3600lbs, meets ANSI Z359.1. We can help with any services, repairs and spare parts as well. So, be sure to ask if you need help with the lanyard accessories. We have a workshop of technicians that can service equipment we sell and we only offer the products we can repair. Our confidence in our products shows that we are dedicated to providing customers with a positive experience.This device is designed to do what it should and nothing more. It moves your friction hitch and allows you to transition your climbing line without adding extra weight or friction. Unlike a traditional pulley, which can cause friction and wear on your line, the Rope Slider is made of one part with no moving parts, so it won't damage your gear or hinder your ascent. Say goodbye to complicated moving parts and mechanisms and hello to a hassle-free climbing experience with the Shizll® Rope Slider. The Shizll® Rope Slider is a reliable and efficient device designed for arborists who need gear that can withstand the rigors of their work while allowing them to move fluidly and confidently. If I want to use the rope, I just remove the hook. It’s so easy! With a normal fin key I unscrew three screws and remove the hook,” says Matchu. “ION replaced the rope with a super strong Dyneema Webbing on the new C Bar 3.0. This kind of webbing is usually found in climbing equipment and hardly wears out. It’s freakin’ awesome!”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment