276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Alpha's Regret: A Paranormal Werewolf Romance (Shifters of Grey Ridge Book 4)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Calm down Ella, don’t panic!” she giggles lightly. “If he’s here, let him come to you. You are stunning inside and out. He’s going to love you so don’t sweat it” You don’t want to scare Casey, Zoe,” I tell her, holding her hands up in front of her face. She blinked at me before noticing the blood on her hands. Though Everly was running out of funds despite the fact she wanted to rebuild the hotel when Valen offered to help her with a loan she rejected it. Even she would go ahead to reject any money from her daughter because she assumes it is her responsibility to take good care of her. Everly major issue with taking a loan was because she didn’t want to owe anyone money and she didn’t want to mismanage her trust funds. Alpha’s Regret-My Luna Has a Son is a werewolf story about an Alpha’s daughter who was next in line to become an Alpha, but all changes when she learns she is pregnant with the notorious Blood Alpha’s son. Don’t get left out in this exceptional story of Alpha’s Regret-My Luna Has A Son, grab your copy and enjoy it.

Alpha’s Regret-My Luna Has A Son - MyFinder Alpha’s Regret-My Luna Has A Son - MyFinder

I am fine,” he shakes his head, helping me to serve the kids dinner who were perched in their chairs around the table. Though I think she knew because there was only one reason that would make Marcus leave her side, and that was revenge.

Part 6: Alpha’s Regret-My Luna has a son Chapter 108

Everly was never going to take any decision about letting Valen be part of the ownership of the hotel unless Macey and Zoe agree because the three of them built the hotel for their mother. the moment Marcus stepped in the room. Something snapped within her as she tore out of our grip. Her body crashed against his sending

Alpha’s Regret – My Luna Has a Son Hottest 6 Chapters of Alpha’s Regret – My Luna Has a Son

or consequences of how they were brought into the world. Choice and options. There is a reason we are given it, because not all choices are made the same. And no one’s choices should be judged when it comes to another’s life or a life being brought into the world. EspeciallyNo one knew why Everly was missing anywhere around the hotel. The entire building was on fire, flames spewing out the windows that burst from the extreme heat, People were running everywhere, and police and ambulances were also on the scene.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment