276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Abercrombie & Fitch First Instinct For Women Eau de Parfum

£29.425£58.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Dispersing into the air, spiced Szechuan Pepper smoulders at the centre, a piquant heart of seduction offset by powdery Violet Leaves . The fragrance has a light musky and ambery not, both add a faint touch but nothing overly noticeable.

Some mention that it's long-lasting, while others say that it doesn't last long on their skin and is not as strong as they would have liked. The book was in the condition described and the seller had taken time to package it well in cardboard and a jiffy bag so it was very well protected. The leather and sweetness are not as intense as they are in CH Men, but they play a major role in the character and last until the skin scent phase. In addition, as we give you the option to choose what best suits your needs from several sellers, you have the power to decide so you can make your purchase as you wish. The opening is meant for summer vacation but the dry down is meant for a closer encounter in the fall/winter.

I can also detect a bit of a soft bitter green note from the violet leave before getting to a sensual suede note and the pleasant warm sweetness of amber all wrapped in a lovely clean musk. This scent is sure to become a staple in your collection and leave an unforgettable impression on everyone around you.

The first thing that came to my mind when I tried this was CK One, they share the same pleasant smell. It did get a bit of talk early on in its release cycle due to some Youtubers, but now it isn't talked about. First Instinct perfumer, Phillippe Romano, said: “I wanted to create a modern fragrance that balances both the fresh elements of fougère with oriental warmth. But if you don't know what your taste is, or you just want a good summer blue scent, this is for you. if you live in a hot tropical climate this is one of the best smells that you'll ever get, sadly the performance is not good enough.When I first tried I thought that is a cool masculine fragrance, but after a second test I really enjoyed on my skin and changed my mind, it can work also on woman. Der Duft ist gleich, aber nicht so intensiv wie bei meiner ersten Flasche, man braucht mehr und ich Zweifel manchmal an der Echtheit. I get average performance from it, and I can see any age liking this if your looking for a good summer fragrance. The suede adds a soft powdery, leather-like note that makes the fragrance masculine, denser, and enhances projection.

Right off the top I get hit with a 'pineapple' note which dies off quickly but lingers around till the end. Was interested to smell this because I've been looking for a melon/watermelon fresh scent for a long time. The scent appears to sit close to the skin after the first three hours but I received compliments on this frag at the end of my work day which was about nine hours after i put it on so it was still projecting after wearing for any entire work day. The gin and tonic notes listed are non-existent in this fragrance, rather it is simply a beautiful balance of melon (my favorite “sweet” fruit note) and woodsy musk.Fragrantica reviewers might be a bit harsh towards this fragrance because of the similar notes it shares with other brands.

Now this is wear it gets really good: once the warmth of the sun comes into contact with your skin, you begin radiating what smells like a melon with drizzled on honey and sprinkled on cinnamon. As the outstanding balance, plus the interest now form part of your payable balance they will attract interest at your account rate, meaning you will pay interest on interest. I will wear it but definitely prefer my Dylan Blue or Salvatore Ferragamo Acqua Essenziale Blue over this one.Performance not the greatest, hence the only time I'd see myself wearing this is cuddling up with a girl, watching movies or just indoors 1on1, wouldn't wear ir on any other circumstance. It’s nice, and a much cheaper alternative to the very popular expensive orange blossom fragrances that are popular right now. Top notes are Melon, Tonic Water and Gin; middle notes are Violet Leaf, Sichuan Pepper and Citruses; base notes are Musk, Suede and Amber.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment