276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Love is an Illusion! Vol. 2

£10.495£20.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is not a good BL. Probably an average BL. DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DO NOT LIKE DUBCON/NONCON IT IS DEFINITELY NOT ONE OF THOSE SERIES THAT IS UNPROBLEMATIC. It's not even problematic in like... a fun way. There's nothing fun to read about the main couple which is very dangerous considering the whole manhwa is a romance??? So???? Yeah????????????/ If you're looking for a story that doesn't delve into any of the conflicts it presents, then you're in the right place. Wholesome in-laws: They were pretty funny. It took them some time to get used to Hyesung, but they really stood behind him in the end and it was actually enjoyable to watch them interact. Alverson, Brigid (May 15, 2023). "APRIL 2023 CIRCANA BOOKSCAN - TOP 20 AUTHOR, MANGA, AND SUPERHERO GRAPHIC NOVELS". icv2 . Retrieved August 8, 2023. A rare type of alphas. They are hyper-masculine and have a demanding nature with traits that make them so productive which shows how outgoing and enterprising they can be.

Surprisingly Mature Ending: Hyesung doesn't forgive either of his parents. He completely shuts his dad out, and he decides to talk with his mom but decides not to forgive her in the end after hearing her out. They don't villainize the mom either, they try to paint her in a more morally grey light. Our parents aren't expected to be perfect role models, but we don't have to forgive them either. I like it. Alverson, Brigid (June 20, 2023). "MAY 2023 CIRCANA BOOKSCAN - TOP 20 AUTHOR, MANGA, SUPERHERO GRAPHIC NOVELS". icv2 . Retrieved August 8, 2023. Dojin lleva a Hyesung y Byul para que conozcan a su familia y ellos se muestran sorprendidos. La ternura de Byul los enamora y realmente le abren los brazos. Dojin sigue conquistando a Hyesung pues este aunque si lo quiere es reacio a aceptarlo en su totalidad, es un poco diva pero hace reír. Dojin continues to deserve jail time for his crimes. Truly they would not be in this situation without him. PLUS he basically coerced Hyesung into keeping the baby. So, a selfish bastard apart from a criminal. 0/10 for him.Hye-sung has believed he was an Alpha is whole life and dreams of marrying a rich Omega so he can have an easy life. However, after a meeting Dojin, an Omega-hating Alpha, triggers Hye-sung's heat it is revealed he was actually an Omega. Unable to accept the truth, Hye-sung decides to become an Alpha no matter what. Their beauty and talent is a given. Extremely rare, even more than DA. They control completely their omega pheromones outside heat period. The romance. It's so bad. The two male leads don't have much going for them outside of sexual chemistry. Uhhh why did Dojin (Alpha ML) fall in love with Hyesung (Omega MC)? I have no idea. Dojin is... physically attracted to Hyesung. Yeah, okay. Dojin... loves Hyesung's personality...? He loves his childishness....????? Man, I really cannot tell you why Dojin likes Hyesung.

Yeah, Hyesung can be nice. But Dojin is characterized as an omega-hating bigot at the beginning of the series and I'm not really convinced why he'd fall for Hyesung as opposed to any other "nice" omega. It just makes no sense. Seven Seas To Publish Print Editions of Top-ranked Webtoons". icv2. icv2. January 6, 2022 . Retrieved July 13, 2023. Collins, Jason (July 19, 2023). "17 Hot BL Webtoons Taking The Fandom By Storm". Comic Book Resources . Retrieved August 8, 2023.I would not be this frustrated about this one little detail if it weren't for the fact that I seriously loved EVERY OTHER ASPECT OF THIS MANHUA. Everything else I loved. I enjoyed the characters, the world building, the story lines to an extent. I just feel like if at least the mistakes of the main alpha stayed in the beginning of the story, I could get over it, but when he repeated the same mistake he had already made I lost faith in him as a character and felt so increadibly let down. Love Is an Illusion! ( Korean: 사랑은 환상!, romanized: Sarang-eun Hwansang!) is a Korean boys' love manhwa written and illustrated by Fargo. The series has an omegaverse setting and follows Hye-sung, an Omega who thought he was an Alpha until recently, and Dojin, an Alpha who can't stand Omegas. The series was serialized online via Lezhin Comics between January, 2018, and March, 2021. On February 12, 2022, a sequel, Love is an Illusion! - The Queen, began serialization. Written and illustrated by Fargo, Love Is an Illusion! was serialized on Lezhin Comics from January 29, 2018, to March 22, 2021. [1] Hye-sung and Dojin were originally side characters of Fargo's previous work, If You Hate Me So, [2] but were poplaur enough that they were given their own series. On February 12, 2022, a sequel, Love is an Illusion! - The Queen, began serialization. [3]

If your partner is saying: "Wait!" you wait. If they say "Stop!" you stop. If they say "I don't want this!" STOP!!!!!!! Volume 2 of Love Is an Illusion! charted on Circana BookScan's "Top 20 Adult Graphic Novels" for April and May 2023. [6] [7] Dojin can sense the presence of an omega at a rooftop party that he attends with Heesoo. He overhears Hye-sung state he is an Alpha before it is suggested he go and talk to Dojin. Hye-sung walks away and is on his phone, having the intent to find a rich Omega, he is not concerned about being fired again and will prove the other speaker wrong that he cannot find someone. Love Is an Illusion came on my radar because one) it's popular and two) it got a physical release by Seven Seas Entertainment. Por fortuna logran encontrarse de nuevo de casualidad, ahí se dan cuenta que se vincularon y en este mundo, sin la persona que es tu vínculo morirás.

Success!

Listen. I would not recommend this to a single soul. This is garbage straight from the pits of hell, but it’s MY garbage. No one can take it from me 😂💖 After leaving the next morning, Kyungsoo would take Hye-sung with him to a concert where he would find Dojin performing, who is startled to see Hye-sung in the audience. Approaching him with a face mask on, he is berated for how Hye-sung felt he was treated. Dojin joins his family who discusses the genetic make-up of their generation, and Dojin denies that he is meeting up with an Omega. The story. There was an attempt, but there's really nothing to grasp on. There were some potential bits like Hyesung actually being really good at math to the point of being a prodigy, but it doesn't amount to anything interesting. When you think about it, not much really happens in the story.

From a family who are mostly composed of Alphas yet Dojin disagrees with the assessment that such a family is incredible because of that. He is also the lead singer in a band named "Distortion" which is his current occupation. Attending a friend's party he would later contemplate this as a bad choice because Omegas were also invited to that party. Dojin saw his friend, the one who hosted the party, debating with Hye-sung that he looked like an Omega. He thought that his friend was pathetic for being unable to differentiate pheromones like he can. Dojin later came across Hye-sung in the comfort room and he smelled him. Disgusted, Park released his own pheromones to counteract Hye-sung's. Dojin does not feel what he sees as a heat cycle and adds what Hye-sung is experiencing is his problem. Nevertheless, he pulls Hye-sung away when he is approaching other guests and takes him home out of concern to rest. The next day Dojin thought he will never see Hye-sung again after walking out from him that morning. At a concert where Dojin performs, he finds and asks Hye-sung why he walked out on the person who offered him kindness. He is currently 27 years old [2]. He was born on November 2 [3]. Height: 185cm. Weight: roughly 81kg. Zodiac Sign: Scorpio Up until now, I feel you could, somehow, still end up liking this. Who knows. But then, Park Dojin happens. And he's the most bland romantic interest. He literally doesn't have a personality. There's not much you can say about him other than that. It was marked with sexual abuse. I knew what I was getting in to. I had hopes that maybe, possibly it would be mild to the point where I could ignore it, but unltimately I ended up extremely frustrated. When it was in the begining I understood. Omegas and Alphas have heats and ruts and pheremones and all that shit is crazy and confusing, I understand that some mistakes are made, and because it's fiction, I can sort of kind of let it slide... but then it continued and I became more and more frustrated. It felt like the MC alpha didn't learn something that's so simple a child could understand it!!!I'll start this off by saying, I really did enjoy this manhua a lot. It's story was interesting to me, and despite one of the MCs being a rather bratty character, somehow I still enjoyed him, even if he was occassionally frustrating, because it was something DIFFERENT fromt he stereotype of an omega. Now for the most important thing I have to say about this: Pues aquí vemos cómo se va desarrollando el embarazo de Hyesung, Dojin le da todo para tenerlo feliz y en un punto comparten sus tristezas más grandes. Shah, Jahanvi (July 5, 2023). "25 Must-Read Boy's Love Manhwa For BL Fans". Comic Book Resources . Retrieved August 8, 2023. Anyway. Can’t wait for more of Heeso’s love story because, even though I CAN’T STAND HIM, I’m weak at the knees for his love story. Beta/alpha supremacy 🙏🏼 In the beginning, I felt like there could actually happen an interesting “enemies” to lovers kind of narrative — given Park Dojin's newfound interest in Kim Hye-sung and the latter's refusal —, but… to put it simply: Park Dojin's feelings morphing into love are actually so abrupt it just feels like a switch was pulled. It's impossible to find out what got Park Dojin into loving Kim Hye-sung, and even he himself says that he doesn't know why he loves him (lmao). There is not a single romantic scene between them that feels like they have chemistry together. There's not even romantic scenes. //(Worst part is, the side couple have the exact same dynamic going on and it's torturous.)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment