276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CB-X CB-6000 Chastity Cage Clear

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Comfort: 5/5- Largely due to the ability to customize the fit. Once properly fitted, I would forget that I had it on until I had to pee or went to sleep and was awoken by the typical 'night wood'. After the third or fourth night of consistent wear, I was able to sleep through the night. The design that’s stood the test of time, Holy Trainers are often a slave’s first choice when looking for a new device. Providing comfort and style, and plenty of options, there’s plenty of reasons to make your next cage a Holy Trainer. As the CB6000 and CB6000S devices don’t allow full cleaning due to their total encapsulation of the penis shaft and head, I find I need to have the cage removed every 3 or so days to clean it thoroughly. This also gives the penis time to “relax and air” and allows for a health inspection. Whilst extended wear is certainly possible, I found that after almost a week of wear without removal, the device tends to get really smelly and needs to be taken off for cleaning. Once you are in an ideal state and ready to attach the device, treat lubricant as your new best friend! Ideally use a water based lube that won’t interfere with the material of your device (silicone lube should not be used with silicone devices) and apply liberally to your genitals (shaft and testicles), you can also apply a small amount to the inside of the device but be aware you may then need to wear gloves to allow some friction to keep hold of the device during the next steps! Steer clear of any “tingle” or “heat” type novelty lubes and consider what will be best for your long-term comfort. 4. The base ring

I’ve found it easy to push the base ring away from my body a little and use my fingers to pull my soft peen out of the tube or cage with other devices. I attempted this with the Nano and was unable to do it. The chances of pulling out of this chastity device are slim unless you are determined to remove it.Is the comfort ring that "Stainless Steel Ring fopr all CB's" whichis wleded to the rear edge of the tube? I don't know about the new-style rings, but the hinge of the old style (particularly the rivet) can sometimes get uncomfortable, though I've learned how to minimize that. Having a hinged ring is preferable to not (for me). Without doubt, the clang of my dong-trap on the porcelain made the queue outside think I’d dropped my heroin spoon.

Holy Trainer is a name that has become synonymous with male chastity. Iterating on the classic CB6000 designs, holy trainer cages are designed to bring you the best in male chastity. By its nature, as an enclosed tube device, it is very difficult to keep your penis properly cleaned while you wear the Nano. The urination opening at the end of the tube is the only real option for getting soap and water inside the tube.Someone else recomended the Lori 2C as her hubby wears that. Again, i can't see how one prevents pulling out on that and boy is it expensive AND what a looong wait. Dunno... I actually tried that with the wife, but sadly in my excitement I started clanking, which apparently was ‘like being eaten out by C-3PO.’ Rings and spacers: This is the most important part of the fitting of a chastity device. The ring and spacer must be tight enough and provide minimal gap to ensure the wearer cannot remove the device voluntarily, yet not be so tight as to constrict blood supply and cause long term damage to the testes and penis. I have used two combinations and both were comfortable. Each cage needs to be assessed differently due to the amount of penile flesh contained within. I found wearing a smaller ring with the CB6000 more comfortable, yet whilst wearing the CB6000S I had to wear one size up. With spacer, I can wear the smallest spacer with each cage. Make sure that you lubricate the base of the ring and underneath the cage where it presses on your testes. If you don’t do this, you could be in for some pain, remembering that your urethra will be rubbing on the bottom of the ring. Too tight a ring will also restrict the flow of urine and has the potential to cause problems. Durability: 2/5- it is plastic that has been glued together. the glue breaks down, the plastic wears or vulcanizes. I broke a ring after 13 months, and the barrel split on my after 18 months. With the problems I have had with my Lori device and now my piercing no longer holding up (see thread), I need to get an interim device while I research / decide what to ultimately get.

The final decision was governed by the local availabilty of the 6000 for a reasonable price. Shoulkd get it this week still! Are these things fairly durable or will they split apart when one accidentally sits down or bumps them?

Cage: both cages are formed from two halves which are sonically welded together. Whilst this may be strong in most situations, the actual weld points are fairly small so any pressure exerted inside the cages is distributed over a smaller area where the joins are and has the potential to lead to the cage splitting. Both of the cages internal seams are really smooth and barely noticeable. The external seams where the spacer attaches are a little rough on both cages. I also noticed that where the opening is at the front of both cages, there is the possibility of a rough edge. This may need to be sanded ever so slightly. The Nano is the first Holy Trainer chastity device I’ve tried, but you can find images of the earlier models on the web, from the V1 through the V3. In comparison to the previous models, the V4 appears more sleek and ergonomic. It is evident that with each new iteration, Holy Trainer continues to find ways to make slight improvements to their basic design. Could it be that squandering my seed, as all those joyless little NoFap weirdos insist on framing it, somehow diminishes my potential as a man? A kindly soul on Reddit advised I slather up with baby oil before beddybyes and be ready for a rude awakening. Older models of chastity sheaths were difficult to wash and often uncomfortable; those made of plastic were fragile, representing significant risk to the wearer if they broke, and their closing mechanisms were often painful after several hours of use.

Rings and spacers: both devices use the same rings and spacers but I have noticed that there seems to be some variation in the quality of the castings. Some parts have definite seams that you can feel and which could cause comfort problems. If concerned, a little sanding with some wet and dry sandpaper could solve the issues. The cage length is 3.25 inches with an inside diameter of 1 ⅜ . Diameter inside the rings are 1.5 inches, 1 ⅝ inches, 1.75 inches, 1 ⅞ inch and 2 inches.The CB6000 cage seems more prevalent, at least in my case, to breakage. I put this down to the fact that given the length of the cage, the average penis can expand more and therefore exert more pressure on the whole cage. I have already broken two cages and have a spare one on hand if required. This iconic design can be worn in silicone, plastic or steel. Whichever material you prefer, you can find the Holy Trainer that’s perfect for you. I would honestly say if you are of average length, get the CB6000S as you will probably enjoy the sensation it provides. If you are more than gifted in the length department, maybe get the CB6000. Holy trainer cages are designed with your comfort in mind. The shape is carefully created to give you a snug, reliable fit, so you can keep your cage on as long as you want with no issues. The materials are also soft and snug. You can be sure you’ll feel great while wearing one.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment