276°
Posted 20 hours ago

20 Self-Adhesive A4 Vinyl Matt White Sheets, Waterproof, Customisable Stcikers, Inkjet & Laser Printable

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Our waterproof stickers are made from the highest quality polyethylene, making them resistant to any fading, scratching or tearing wet environments may cause.

Testing three different brands, Avery, Royal, and Violetta, I found that I preferred the Royal because it was a medium-weight, and it gave me a glossy sticker so clear that it makes my stickers look beautifully saturated and luminous. In the photo I added text to the pink flower and flattened it before I print then cut to make jar labels- and you can too!That way after you laminate them in a folder you can just cut the two sheets apart and they will only be laminated in the front. If you are making custom product labels to go on a candle or glass jar then using a barely-there option like the Avery Self-Adhesive Labelsis your best choice. In all of these cases, we recommend our highly-reliable waterproof stickers to give you that much-needed peace of mind.

So for truly waterproof stickers start with printable vinyl sticker paper- it’s your best option for super durable and long-lasting stickers. Use a self-adhesive laminating sheet (with UV protection) or a thermal laminator so that you know with certainty that you have absolute coverage over your entire sticker.

Added bulk makes finding the correct cut settings a little trickier, using a spray negates that issues. If you start with printable white vinyl sticker paper, your sticker surface won’t absorb water but repel it. This is a clear plastic film that is adhesive on one side and will stick to your sticker’s surface thereby sealing it. Knowing the best ways to protect your stickers means you don’t have to worry about how your stickers will hold up to different situations or applications.

However, if you do have a problem with glossy paper or a seal like this, then you can put Scotch transparent tape over the registration box (the matte in green packaging). And will the thermal lamination method work if sticking them to a rounded surface like a drink bottle? I couldn’t get the spray, but had a laminator and pouches, I let the laminator warm up for about 10mins past the ready light and did two sheets back to back on 3mm setting.We understand that sometimes you need something a little different to ensure your sticker remains as reliable as the product inside.

I think you’ll agree with me when I say that it’s super disappointing when you go to all the trouble to make handmade stickers, and your ink runs when it gets a little wet. There are pros and cons for all three different ways, which I’ll explain below so you have the important information you need to choose the most effective method that’s best for you and your small businesses. If you’re planning to make kiss-cut sticker sheets with your cutting machine, then getting the right cut setting can get tricky when you’re adding a laminate or self-adhesive laminate on top of your sticker sheet. And because the ink will often run when wet, you’ll often get a soggy, water-logged, and unreadable sticker when wet. I got a waterbottle as a pressent from when I was in our school’s musical, but they put stickers on it already.

I have a step-by-step tutorial for applying self-adhesive laminate sheets in my post, How to Waterproof Your Stickers [Laminate 101]. You do have to smooth out the sheet with a card, but this goes quickly once you have the hang of it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment