276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Funko Pop TV: Stranger Things - Eddie (Target Exclusive) Vinyl Figure

£14.9£29.80Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Eddie was one of the breakout characters of the fourth season of Stranger Things, where he bravely entered Vecna's lair to help the gang fight off a horde of Demobats. Hey there, I'm Princess. I’m an annual comic con attendee, Star Wars-loving, and collector freak. My mission is simple: To bring cool geeky news and content and share my passion with the rest of the world. And while he may have looked every bit like a rebellious teen, his bonding with Dustin reminded us that deep down, he was a nurturing mentor. Eddie’s camaraderie with Steve during the lake diving scene and subsequent battle against demobats showcased his bravery and tenacity. Played by Joseph Quinn, hewill be a recurring cast member in the upcoming season of Stranger Things.

Words of wisdom like “There is no shame in running” didn’t just serve for the game; they became a philosophy for some of the season’s most poignant moments.His poignant farewell words to Dustin, expressing his love and concern for the group, displayed the depth of his character. Exclusive and undeniably cool, this figure captures the soul of Eddie Munson, resonating with the very heartbeats of die-hard Stranger Things fans. In summary, Eddie Munson wasn’t just a side character; he was a reflection of the 1980s, its misconceptions, passions, and unique subcultures. Such a confident introduction instantly signaled that he was someone who would play a significant role in the unfolding saga.

Funko Pop! Television: Stranger Things Season 4: Hunter Eddie Munson with Guitar (Metallic) Funko Pop! Vinyl Figure – Exclusive (2023 release)Quinn also has some huge film roles lined up, including the horror prequel A Quiet Place: Day One and playing the emperor Caracalla in Gladiator 2.

Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Netflix and Funko are releasing an exclusive POP! of fan-favourite Stranger Things character Eddie Munson for the spooky season.His resilience against Jason Carver’s threat and his devilish tongue-out pose hinted at a character that defies societal expectations. The scene where he masquerades in Max’s old Michael Myers mask, leading the young crew in an RV heist, was hilarious and endearing. While Eddie didn't survive the battle, he is still loved by fans and remains one of the most endearing characters created for the hit Netflix series.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment