276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PLAYBOY US 1998 10 COVER CINDY CRAWFORD NEW NUDES Laura Lee TORI SPELLING INTERVIEW GERALDO RIVERA

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After all, the Playboy founder was was 91, and had been keeping a low-profile for years, leaving the magazine to his youngest son, Cooper.

Cindy Crawford has no regrets about Playboy shoot | Metro News

The Fair Game star explained how after she had kids she relied on exercise to 'energize' her, and now the 'goal' is to not 'get hurt' by doing less rigorous routines. The star - who was seen with her husband last week - was beaming from ear-to-ear as she posing was with her mother Jennifer Sue Crawford-Moluf. The emotional cry of murdered Yousef Makki's sister: I kept my promise mum… It took four years but now. When Playboy was first published in 1953, the inaugural issue featured nude photos of Marilyn Monroe. The 57-year-old enjoyed a picturesque getaway on Friday evening as she posed at the edge of her swimming pool facing a scenic lake.Heidi Klum reveals behind-the-scenes look of THAT Peacock Halloween costume (which took SIX HOURS to complete! million followers an eyeful as she posed in a light unbuttoned shirt with a stringy white bikini top underneath to keep her covered. She appears on numerous covers, in several centerfolds, and even wrote the foreword to the 2012 coffee table book, "Playboy's Greatest Covers.

Cindy Crawford Says Her ‘Playboy’ Shoot Was “Empowering Cindy Crawford Says Her ‘Playboy’ Shoot Was “Empowering

Despite its raciness and the controversy that occasionally surrounded it, countless celebrities posed for the groundbreaking adult magazine as a sort of Hollywood rite of passage. Olivia Munn looked like a bond girl emerging from the water in the magazine’s July/August issue back in 2009. Burgeoning reality TV star Kim Kardashian made her Playboy debut for the December 2007 issue of the magazine. The supermodel, 57, reflected on the early days of her career in the new Apple TV+ docuseries, The Super Models, which she appears in alongside fashion icons Naomi Campbell, Linda Evangelista and Christy Turlington.Chatting to People Magazine about where she gets her inspiration from, the up and coming model revealed she always turns to her mum for advice. She said one thing she doesn't enjoy about the industry these days is the rise of social media and how it is now considered to be part of the job. In the comments, Naomi Campbell and Kate Hudson dropped some heart emojis while designer Philip Bloch declared: “Nothing more beautiful than to be at peace in nature. When I moved to New York, I knew I was going to have to change the way I ate or I wouldn't be able to get into the clothes – and, by the way, the clothes were much bigger then than the sample sizes now. This blonde bombshell, was not featured as the first Playmate, but as the Sweetheart of the Month in December 1953.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment