276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cakes in Space (Reeve and McIntyre Adventures)

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You know, if someone had told me that I’d fall head over heels in love with funny books for young readers in science fiction and fantasy this year, I’d have not believed them. Each one offers a unique atmosphere and specialty drinks, so be sure to try a few during your visit! Astra and her family are going to live on Nova Mundi, but it will take them 199 years to get there, and they will have to sleep for 199 years before they can arrive! Our resources are crucial for knowledge lovers everywhere—so if you find all these bits and bytes useful, please pitch in.

Cakes in Space - Twinkl Cakes in Space - Twinkl

Throughout thestory, she gains more intelligence on these creatures, and it is only through their invaluable assistance that she is able to put her ship back on track. Step 3: While waiting for the oven to reach temperature, put the butter in a bowl and place it in the microwave for 20 seconds. Luckily Astra escapes from the people eating cakes and runs into the Poglites aliens who like spoons!See, while I can appreciate funny and subversive speculative fiction for kids, a lot of it just doesn’t hit my funny bone and satisfy my desire for a good story in one delicious whole. But even the Poglites need Astra’s help when they discover something far more sinister lurking in the canteen. The Nom-O-Tron machine in the spaceship canteen has malfunctioned, and now the ship is being taken over by monstrous cakes - cakes with a killer instinct!

Cakes in Space | Literacy Tree Cakes in Space | Literacy Tree

Reeve drives his juggernaut of a talent through the streets of a mob-crazed futuristic London with Cecil B DeMille grandeur.

Offering a range of vegetarian and vegan options, they pride themselves on using fresh ingredients and authentic flavors. From prawn with flambéed salmon to tuna with strawberry, bet you haven’t tasted these combinations before?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment