276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bourjois Delice De Poudre Bronzer Bronzing Powder 52 Taned and Dark Complexions, 16g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Today I’ll be reviewing Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder. I can’t pronounce it either, so we’re going to call it the Bourjois chocolate bronzer. It lasts a really long time and is amazing to warm up the face. It’s not good if you want something to contour with, but it’s a good affordable bronzer to add warmth and an amazing smell.

It sculpts the face pretty nicely, but not as amazingly as contour palettes I have previously owned. If you’re new to contour or things in that area, I suggest this affordable bronzer is the perfect product for you. It’s amazing introduction to the world of contour and is really handy when travelling or when you need something to add definition. The powder I own in the image is probably older than your mum, which is probably a sign that I should throw it away and get a new one.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment