276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NOW That’s What I Call Music! 115

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Disc 2 begins with the massive #1 ‘Flowers’ from Miley Cyrus and yet another charting smash from Ed Sheeran with ‘Eyes Closed’. The standalone single ‘Say Yes To Heaven’ from Lana Del Rey is here, plus more top 20 hits from Post Malone, P!nk and Mae Muller’s UK Eurovision entry.

Various Artists - NOW That’s What I Call Music! 25th Anniversary Vol. 1 (2023) Mp3 320kbps [PMEDIA] ⭐️ Disc 1 starts with the massive 8 weeks at #1 smash ‘Miracle’ from Calvin Harris and Ellie Goulding, followed by another huge #1 from the brilliant songsmith Lewis Capaldi with ‘Wish You The Best’. The winner of the 2023 Eurovision Song Contest - Loreen with ‘Tattoo’ follows, plus Pop superstar Kylie Minogue is still delivering top ten hits an incredible 35 years after her debut single, with her latest ‘Padam Padam’. NOW Music is pleased to announce the latest addition to the numbered series – NOW That’s What I Call Music! 115 – Out 28 th July.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment