276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bioderma Atoderm Intensive Balm - Ultra-Soothing Emollient Cream for Very Dry, Itchy to Eczema Prone Skin, Moisturiser Nourishes, Soothes & Reduces Itching - 500ML

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Přípravek obsahuje dermatologicky léčivou látku PEA, která má na starosti boj se svěděním a zarudnutím kůže. Hlavní příčinou dyskomfortu pro ty, kteří mají velmi suchou a podrážděnou pokožkou, je svědění a pnutí.

Bojuje s nepříjemným svěděním a atopickými příznaky u dospělých, dětí i kojenců a díky výživné a nelepivé textuře je jeho používání příjemné a pohodlné. Ceramides make upabout 50% of the goopy stuff that's between our skin cells and play a super important role in having a healthy skin barrier and keeping the skin hydrated. Mineral oil doesnot give the skin any extra goodness, it is simply a non-irritating moisturizer working mainly by occlusivity.

Již 40 let NAOS naplňuje svůj závazek respektovat pokožku každého z nás a chránit její přirozené mechanismy, aby byla z dlouhodobého hlediska zdravější a krásnější.

Step 1 3 pumps for a BABY: 1 pump for face, neck and chest - 1 pump for both arms and back - 1 pump for both legs. Lipigenium™, составен од биолипиди кои природно се наоѓаат во епидермисот, трајно ја обновува кожната бариера со биолошко стимулирање на синтезата на липиди и протеини кои го сочинуваат интеркорнеоцитниот цемент. The key ingredients in this formula that target these primary skin concerns including argireline NP, matrixyl 3000, granpowder lumiere DP, hyaluronic acid, and lavandox. This technology is used in the brand’s most popular product, the Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Water. This dryness can be the result of a genetic predisposition as well as aggravating factors such as water, the use of unsuitable skin care products, the cold, temperature variations and pollution.

Bioderma Atoderm Intensive je balzam namenjen za negu vrlo suve i osetljive, netolerantne, iziritirane i atopične kože koju prati crvenilo i svrab, na licu i telu kod beba, dece i odraslih.

SKIN BARRIER THERAPY™ szabadalom: meggátolja a Staphylococcus aureus baktérium megtelepedését és elszaporodását, valamint az allergének bejutását, biológiailag és tartósan állítja helyre az egészséges bőrfelszínt. This patented complex increases the skin’s tolerance threshold – regardless of the skin type – to strengthen its resistance. Bioderma Crealine is one of many products offered by the company, which was founded in 1977 by Jean-Noël Thorel.

Doplněn je o další nejen zklidňující, ale i čisticí látky, které se postarají o nepříjemné podráždění a přebytečné nečistoty v kůži. Atopic-prone skin is very frequent among babies and children, and can also affect adolescents and adults. The clear oily liquid that is the "cheap by-product" of refining crude oil and the one that gets a lot of heat for its poor provenance. Korak 3 6 pumpica za DECU: - 1 pumpica za lice i vrat - 1 pumpica za grudi - 1 pumpica za leđa - 1 pumpica za obe ruke - 1 pumpica po nozi (x2).

So citric acid is an exfoliant, that can - just like other AHAs - gently lift off the dead skin cells of your skin and make it more smooth and fresh. SORTING: To ensure that this item is properly recycled, please refer to your local sorting instructions. The anti-pruritus dermatological agent PEA rapidly relieves itching and reduces the urge to scratch. If you have spottedethylhexylglycerinon the ingredient list, most probably you will see there also the current IT-preservative, phenoxyethanol. Lipigenium TM Technology provides ceramides 1, 3 and 6 to plug porous skin: lipids that are normally present in healthy skin and that are lacking in atopic-prone skin.It works over a very wide pH range (3-12)and can be used to thicken up low-ph formulas, such as exfoliants.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment