276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Monty Bojangles Advent Calendar with Cocoa Dusted Chocolate Vegan Truffles, 235g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But with so many vegan advent calendars now available, it can be hard to know which ones to choose. Filled with a range of bath and beauty products to boost your wellbeing and encourage self-care, this is the perfect calendar for anyone in need of a little pampering during the busy festive period. The truffles themselves are a spectacular celebration of cocoa with a punchy, super-chocolately flavour that strikes the perfect balance between richness and sweetness. Each window of the calendar contains a 3D toy to build, a related trivia card, and a 10g mini bar of PLAYin CHOC’s award-winning vegan milk chocolate.

Monty Bojangles Premium Vegan Truffles Selection Advent Monty Bojangles Premium Vegan Truffles Selection Advent

Monty Bojangles launched its first vegan calendar last year, and it’s no surprise to see it returning in 2023 because it is an absolute delight for chocolate lovers. While containing no animal-related produce is the main concern for a lot of vegans, the company is carbon-neutral and 100% plant-powered so the business is also concerned about the planet. Then there’s the orange chocolate. Sadly, this flavour was incredibly subtle. Great news for those who don’t like their chocolate too fruity, but not so great for anyone who would hope for a zesty treat. Enrobed in ethically sourced dark chocolate, these palm-oil free peanut butter cups have a delightfully rich flavour and aren’t too sweet which I love. From luxurious bath soaks and crystal candles to face and hair masks and supplements to help you glow from the inside out, opening the parcels each day was a sheer delight.

How much do Vegan advent calendars cost?

Advent calendars have a history of typically being chocolate-themed, and for too long, have vegans missed out on the usual theme of having a delicious chocolaty treat hidden behind a numbered door. This fun and colourful calendar feels really high-quality where it counts, whilst containing sustainable elements like a raw cardboard tray. It’s a calendar that does good while looking good! I particularly enjoyed the soothing Balancing Bath oil and matching bath salts, which you can follow up with the body oil to really enjoy all of the benefits. The purifying face mask was another favourite as it left my skin feeling squeaky clean, hydrated, and ready to shine at any Christmas party. December is almost upon us, and with the countdown to Christmas on its way, there’s no need to miss out on advent calendars this year. There are so many tasty vegan advent calendar alternatives out there to suit all the family, and with the Vegan Trademark, it’s easy to find them in stores near you. Smooth and rich in flavour, Divine’s chocolate is made with the finest quality cocoa from the Kuapa Kokoo Farmers Union in Ghana.

Monty Bojangles Vegan Truffle Advent Calendar

Behind each door is a decadently dark and sumptuously silky 70% dark chocolate heart that is rich enough to satisfy your chocolate cravings. Plus, it’s a great ethical choice to as Divine’s chocolate is Fairtrade and palm-oil free so it’s kinder to the environment and those who grow it too. Gluten-free: Yes but the chocolate is made on equipment which processes milk, soy, gluten, peanuts and other nuts. In fact, the truffles are some of the finest quality I’ve tried in a very long time, with the most incredible melt-in-the-mouth texture and a pleasing crunch from the cocoa nibs and nuts. It was very hard to stop myself from opening up the next day’s door to pop another in my mouth! To help you find the perfect vegan calendar to enjoy in the run-up to the big day, we put them to the test to find the best vegan advent calendars for 2023. The best vegan advent calendars for 2023 are:I was most excited to try the coffee chocolate (as I find it hard to come by a vegan-friendly version), and MELT’s did not disappoint. It was slightly more bitter than I usually prefer, but it had a perfect coffee aroma and a slightly grainy mouthfeel that told me there really was coffee in there – something I look for in a good coffee chocolate. Can’t wait 24 days to open all the doors to your advent calendar? PLAYin Choc also offer a 12 day advent calendar, again featuring a 3D puzzle toy and ‘fun facts’ card within each drawer. Over the past 9 years, we have tried over 70 different calendars on our quest to find the best vegan advent calendar, so we know there’s nothing worse than spending money on a calendar to find yourself disappointed with the contents. I found some of the characters a little fiddly to build, and thought one or two could do with instructions for the less mechanically-minded builders! (No? Just me?) But overall, I found each window filled with a lot of fun and whimsy.

Monty Bojangles Chocolate Truffles Collection – Twinings Monty Bojangles Chocolate Truffles Collection – Twinings

If you’re looking for something different this festive season, Moo Free have popped their much-loved dairy-free white chocolate into an advent calendar that’s perfect for the whole family. Again, as well as being dairy free, this calendar is gluten free and soya free. Every day feels like Christmas Day with Kakoa’s exceptional vegan chocolate advent calendar! Filled with a stunning selection of 24 vegan truffles and chocolates, I was blown away by the quality of the chocolates, the fabulous variety and selection of flavours, and its impressive eco-credentials. Two yuletide bubble bars, two majorly merry lip products, one spirited shower gel, one sweet little soap, one soothing lotion, and a pot of shower jelly, so if you're in the generous Christmas mood, you can share the love around. The chocolate is utterly divine and the miniature bars are cute as a button! Although they may be small, they’re mighty in flavour and just enough to leave you feeling fully satisfied. As the rich outer layer dissolves on your tongue, it gives way to a soft centre that melts on the tongue beautifully.Along with HAPPi’s plain milk chocolate squares, you also get salted caramel, which has a slightly sweeter edge than the plain, balanced with a smidge of salt. I loved that you lift each box out and simply pull the products out, rather than having to fiddle around unwrapping small cardboard boxes each day. It’s this attention to detail that shows Gaia has really considered the overall experience of the calendar, making it as stress-free experience from start to finish.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment