276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Audient Audio Interface iD4 MKII, Class A Console Microphone Preamp (High Speed USB-C, Monitor Mix and Monitor Panning Function, 2 Headphone Outputs, Mac/PC/iOS Compatible), Black

£59.5£119.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Otherwise, the performance improvements are internal, although you shouldn’t underestimate the positive impact of the cool new look. Plug the USB hub into the USB port on the Camera Adapter kit, and connect the kit to your iOS device (to charge the iOS device, you can plug a charging cable into a port on the SB hub and camera kit as well). Audient have taken their excellent EVO 4 interface and bundled it up with everything you need to start recording.

These sorts of bundles are brilliant and get people started without having to think about what may or may not work with your interface.While they don’t bring anything particularly new or innovative to the table, the sound quality is exemplary, and the feature set brings them in line with our modern needs for streaming and podcasting. Yes there are a couple of features I’d love to add on top, but I’m nitpicking there and taking into account the amount you get for your money, this interface really is fantastic value! Featuring an Audient Console mic pre, class-leading converters, dual headphone outputs, and a JFET Instrument Input. From this, you can expect to achieve rich tonal warmth that's bursting with dynamic charisma, sure to take your project to the next level.

You receive the Audient iD4 and the first thing you’ll probably notice is how compact and light the interface is. Designed to deliver true phantom power over USB, iD4 will make sure your mics get the power they need to ensure optimal sonic performance. No need to find a power outlet as iD4 is powered directly from your computer via USB, without compromising on sound quality or performance. It would be much faster and more accurate to set the input/DAW listening balance with software faders - and actually, that is how they seem to have implemented it on the bigger iD14 MKII model. Frequency response taking such a drastic nosedive before fs/2 leads me to suspect that RMAA and the interface may be disagreeing about sample rate.The iD14 MkII with the connectivity tweaks now has a better balance of features with better monitoring software.

A pair of jack outputs feed your speakers at the rear, and the headphones are located usefully at the front, where you can plug in both a 3. I use the unit to drive a pair of Yamaha HS5s, a Shure MV7, a few guitars and my Sony MDR-7506 cans.Then it adds in multiple channels for running different software, and two alternative monitoring mixes that you can switch between or route to any available outputs (iD14 MkII only). But I can't get used to this combination of infinity level pot (with not very useful visual feedback), and the rather coarse input/DAW mix pot. One delightful Windows‑orientated bonus feature that you never see is that the system tray icon gives you quick access to the main settings, including ASIO Buffer Size — bravo! Comparing them to their own even more budget‑friendly EVO 4 and EVO 8 interfaces there’s not much in it on paper.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment