276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Canon LP-E6NH Battery EOS R5/R6 Compatible EOS

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

While there are multiple tests and findings in the full report, one area that is worth looking at on its own is a test that Camnostic did to see how the Canon-branded batteries performed against those third-party options, all of whom claim better performance than first-party batteries. But goodness gracious, the electronic viewfinder. The only thing that beats it for resolution right now is the 9.44-million pixel EVF seen on the Sony A7S III and Sony A1. And while the R5 might only offer 5.76-million pixels, in use we could barely distinguish it from the true optical viewfinders found in traditional DSLRs.

It's also worth noting that a recent firmware update, version 1.3.0, has brought the very useful Canon Log 3 (C-Log 3) format, which lets you achieve wide dynamic range and means its slots nicely into workflows that also include footage shot on Canon's EOS Cinema cameras. The update also brings a slo-mo 120p option for Full HD recording, though sadly the 30-minute recording limit for video files remains. This is because the R5 needs faster read/write speeds, as it shoots stills at 45MP compared to the R6’s 20MP, and can capture 8K Raw video footage, with 4K oversampled 120fps video footage. Capturing that kind of video data simply isn't possible on today's SD UHS-II cards. Canon EOS R5 vs EOS R6: Battery life It’s obvious that the Canon first-party batteries are wildly better in performance than the four third-party options tested. That said, some users might not notice. The final and possibly most important information is the recharge performance. This shows the battery’s condition and its ability to supply power.Stills; Scene Intelligent Auto, Flexible priority AE, Program AE, Shutter priority AE, Aperture priority AE, Manual, Bulb and Custom (x3) Movie: Scene Intelligent Auto, Program AE, Shutter priority AE, Aperture priority AE, Manual, Bulb and Custom (x3) Because it's aimed more at the hobbyist shooter than the professional, the EOS R6 has two SD UHS-II card slots, while the R5 caters to pros with one SD UHS-II and one CFexpress slot. I shoot and review photos using the EVF, I've never enabled 120Hz mode, and the camera is still on ECO if that matters.

Portraits, landscapes, macro, video, the list goes on and on. Canon's Dual Pixel CMOS AF, paired with the high-resolution sensor, IBIS capabilities and features like portrait relighting make this a powerhouse for professionals. Canon EOS R5 + EF100-400mm F4.5-5.6 L IS II USM @ 164mm, ISO 100, 1/60, f/8.0 Build Quality, Ergonomics and Handling I'm guessing but I think the Power IQ 2.0 is not a PD type device. It is probably like the Samsung Fast Charger for android phones. My Samsung charger didn't work on my R5. According to the power meter, my camera draws about 1,400 ma @ 5.2 volts which should be possible with the Samsung. However, it doesn't seem to work. USB-C chargers have 3 or 4 modes they operate in depending on what type of device they are charging. The Power Delivery circuitry figures out what the device needs and supplies it, which is a different setup than a straight USB-C charger.

Viewfinder

On paper, the EOS R5 might be the best hybrid mirrorless camera on the market. It’s both high resolution and full-frame, producing 8,192 x 5,464 resolution files that weighed in, on average, at about 60MB each. The proof will in the pudding, and until we’ve had the chance to shoot with a full review unit it’s impossible to say if the R6 offers better low-light performance than the R5 – but it is something to bear in mind if you do a lot of your shooting in the gloom of dusk or night. Canon EOS R5 vs EOS R6: design and handling You can attach the protective cover in a different orientation to indicate whether the battery is charged or not. For example, when shooting 8K/30p, a 10-minute rest will then give you only three minutes of recording time, while letting it cool for an additional 20 minutes will give you an extra eight minutes of recording.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment