276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wilton First Birthday Cake Pan, Kids 3D Number One Cake Pan

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

size 9 Lodge Handled Cast Iron Griddle/ skillet / frying pan / sits flat, Damage free / NG/ HS / no warp / pancakes / hot cakes

Once cool, slice each number cake into two halves for layering. I used a cake wire cutter to slice mycake but you can also use a serrated knife. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Assemble your number in the number cake pan. Grease the pan with baking spray and set aside. The recipe as written will make two numbers. So if you only have one pan, you will need to bake each number.

Site Customisation

Milestone Birthday Number, Childrens Party Table Decoration, Photo Prop, Wooden Number, Kids Room Decor, Kids Age Keepsake, 2nd Birthday, Personalised Bright Floral Baking Cake Tin Gift For Her, Cake Storage Tin, Personalised Cake Tin, Bright Pink Cake Tin, Mothers Day Gifts Any number, custom, personalized age cake toppers, birthday, milestone, anniversary, any age, year, birthday gift, glitter cake top Personalised rainbow cupcake toppers with number, First birthday, Rainbow cupcakes, Birthday party cupcake decorations, One birthday

For the vanilla cake, can I use regular flour instead of cake flour? Also, can I omit the almond extract? Oh and what round tip did you use to make the dollops? We allow a 14-day period for any unwanted goods to be returned to us in their original condition. This is in line with all domestic web or telesales policies. A few people even asked for a step-by-step guide on how to make a number cake. Well, here it is!! Disclaimer: it is straightforward, and all you need is my secret weapon. Hi Sofia. I haven’t tested this recipe with regular flour. You could try it, just know that it could be a little dense as cake flour has less protein content. Yes, you can omit the almond extract. I used Wilton tip 2A but any large round tip would work. Let me know how your cake turns out 🙂Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. My question is what would be tour suggestion to add more moisture to the sponge if needed? I did have issues with uneven baking and browned edges. Can’t use cake strips with this special wilton pan 🤷🏻‍♀️ Working with one number at a time, place one layer of the number onto a cake platter. Using a pastry bag fitted with a large round tip (or your favorite tip), pipe the whipped cream frosting over the cake in dollops. You can choose to evenly spread the frosting too. Hi there, this is beautiful! Is it possible to assemble it the day before and store in the fridge? Or would the cake go dry because it would be exposed?

Draw the number on a sheet of baking parchment, which is the same size as the cake, to use as a template for shaping it.Beat the cream cheese until smooth, about 2-3 minutes. Add the cold heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract to the bowl. Whisk on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form. Be careful not to over whip the heavy cream. Skye Birthday Party Balloons Decorations Paw Patrol Pups Superheroes Pink Theme for Girls Boys Age Number Kids Princess

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment