276°
Posted 20 hours ago

YES WB organic water based natural personal lubricant, 50ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Menopause Charity works to improve women’s and healthcare professionals’ understanding of the menopause. No pharmaceutical companies contribute to the cost of providing this education nor has any input into or control over the content of our work, all of which expresses our independent views. The YES WB 100ml or 150ml tube does not come with an applicator. Our bundle includes a RUSI wide-aperture applicator, which makes it easier to load the applicator and then apply the lubricant internally and discreetly. YES WB Lubricant is recommended by gynaecologists due to its' unique properties. It is hypoallergenic, free from chemicals, synthetic ingredients and preservatives, skin irritants, sugars, glycerin, grapefruit seed extract and parabens. It has been specifically formulated to reduce the risk of allergies and is pH balanced for the vagina. A good thing about them which I didn't realise at first is that once applied the effects last up to 3 days doing their thing moisturising away...good huh! Vaginal dryness can affect women of all ages, so if you aren't soaking wet every time you feel like having sex, don't be alarmed. It's a myth that being aroused and wanting sex makes women wet enough for easy penetration. Hormones play a huge part in many aspects of our lives, especially when it comes to sex. And hormonal fluctuations as a result of contraception, pregnancy and the menopause can play havoc with vaginal secretions.

I did a search yesterday and found a question like mine but the original question asked by the person gets lost in a discussion about other issues. I’ll look again today, but I think I will do VM in the morning and vagifem at night as you say as that is what I’ve been doing with the Yes WB.

YES ® WB Personal Lubricant is designed to release water more rapidly than YES ® VM, to instantly rehydrate and lubricate dry tissues to enable intercourse. Aqua, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder (Aloe vera)*, Linum usitatissimum (Flax) Seed extract*, Cyamopsis tetragonolobus (Guar Gum)*, Ceratonia siliqua (Locust Bean Gum)*, Xanthan gum, Sodium chloride, Potassium sorbate, Citric acid, Sodium benzoate. *certified organic ingredients Thanks, Gracie for your reply. I had it all under control and then it has flared up again. This seems to be what happens for me - get everything controlled, find a regime that works for ages and then everything changes again and the regime needs tweaking. I was on vagifem x5 per week but if I can get this under control with a nightly reloading dose now I’ll be keeping on with it every night. If I can’t get it under control then I’ll have to see the GP as it must then be something else that’s going on. I’ve just changed to yes wb from yes ob as advised on here as I found the vagifem pessaries had nit dissolved on a couple of occasions. It may have been the yes ob interfering or it may have been me being too dry, or both, so I tried using yes wb in the morning to rectify any dryness and stopped using ob altogether. I might use the yes VM externally, and then internally in the morning every few days. I can’t see any other way round it until the vagifem gets going again. Also herbs and spices like turmeric, thyme, rosemary, basil, cloves, oregano and ginger, oils like coconut oil, olive oil, sesame oil and flax oil, beverages like chicory root coffee, cinnamon tea, peppermint tea, ginger tea, and licorice and sweeteners like stevia and xylitol. I use Vagifem every day, twice a week was not enough and my doctor said to use it every day as the dosage is so small, that's my regime now and I wont be changing it. I was unable to use Novistin so now I use Sylk moisturiser everyday but only on the outside and that's every time after I use the loo.

Lubricant doesn't just ease friction during sex. You can use it to make inserting a tampon easier, or take some along for your smear test. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Yes has a range of natural, plant-based lubes. Yes WB is its water-based option, which is pH-balanced, odourless and tasteless, and is made from organic aloe vera, organic flax extract and plant-based gums – guar, locust bean and xanthan – with food-grade preservatives and citric acid. It's available on prescription, too. Stress and anxiety, medical interventions such as chemotherapy and radiotherapy and the side-effects of certain medications can impact upon our hormones and contribute to intimate dryness and painful sex.Natural plant-oil alternatives to synthetic chemical lubricants such as silicone or petroleum-based products like Vaseline. It’s important to go into taking any new supplement like YES Water Based Vaginal Moisturizer, that every woman will have different results. To achieve the best results with YES Water Based Vaginal Moisturizer it is vital to follow the instructions and be aware that everyone’s body is different. With that in mind, the results of taking YES Water Based Vaginal Moisturizer will vary unless you make changes in your lifestyle for the better. Then and only then will it be possible to see results and treatment from poor vaginal health. Are the ingredients in YES Water Based Vaginal Moisturizer safe? Rusi Health is a family business based in Yorkshire that only promotes and sells certified organic, plant based, natural products that care for Feminine Wellbeing and Intimate Health.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment