276°
Posted 20 hours ago

e.l.f. Cosmetics Snow One Loves You More 12 Day Advent Calendar, 12 Skin Care & Makeup Products For Creating A Flawless Look, Vegan & Cruelty-Free

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tom stood in front of the TV and showed us every point on the map and where it was on the televison he then held the map tightly for the entire movie absolutely entranced!

Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. The product arrived on time and the parents of the intended recipients are over the moon with it and looking to share it with their boys. My husband, children and I sat down to watch Christmas Chronicles Part 2 last night and there is a scene where Santa Claus shows the children his village. Everything about this is wonderful, from the lovely discreet packaging to the quality of the paper to the thought that has been put into the letters, including the introduction letter and the emergency Mrs Claus letter.They may seem expensive but the quality is excellent, my Granddaughter is 10 and she enjoys the Elves adventures, it is so personal to the children Thankyou for helping make their Christmas countdown magical ! there’s a disastrous pyjama elastic crisis, Father Christmas’ Big Book of Christmas Magic goes missing, and the XXXL Enlarging Device breaks down, causing complete and utter chaos. My girl is almost 7, so this may be last ‘innocent’ year…but her 6 week old baby brother will enjoy this activity fir years yet! He was overjoyed to receive his certificate telling him he has been chosen to get them again this year. There has obviously been a lot of time and care taken to produce these letters, and personally I think they’re a great addition to Christmas.

Arriving in dinky little envelopes, numbered for each day, these enchanting notes will let children in on the top secret fun that goes on at the North Pole in the run up to Christmas! This year will be even better as he will be able to read some of the letters independently and with help! Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Each day they get a new letter from their elf or teddy or in their calendar or just hidden around the house.We have had them for at least 5 years and she talks about Elfie all year round, these letters spark so much joy for her. I love how a story is building up with every letter and they can’t wait to find out what happens next.

Everyday of December, my son has jumped out of bed to see if the elves have been, the letters are beautiful, every one is different, telling stories of the elves getting ready for Christmas. If you use your own Elf names, please ensure your Elf goes back to the North Pole every night to make sure he or she can get up to all of the adventures told in the stories. If you want to be the first to know, follow us on TikTok or go straight to our Advent 2023 playlist. l.f is vegan and cruelty-free and all products are high-quality, regularly going viral on TikTok, and used by professionals. It’s one of those brilliant moments when your children wakes up super excited each morning; squealing from the top of their lungs when they find the wonderful daily letters that our Nisse (elf) brings from the International Elf Service and you know it was totally worth it.

Thank Emily for making these, allowing us to to make some very memorable treasured memories forever. Count down to Christmas with the sugar-spun fun of an Advent calendar filled with The Elf on the Shelf® and Elf Pets® playable mini figures and sweet rides straight from Santa’s North Pole.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment